Job ID: 545957BR Date posted: Dec. 15, 2020 Locations: Orlando, Florida Program: F-35 Description:At Lockheed Martin Rotary and Mission Systems, Cyber Solutions, we are driven by innovation and integrity. We believe that by applying the highest standards of business ethics and visionary thinking, everything is within our reach - and yours as Lockheed Martin employee. Lockheed Martin values your skills, training and education. Come and experience your future! The System Administrator will support the F-35 Joint
Strike Fighter Training System program.
Individual must have hands-on Systems Administration skills with Microsoft Server and Client Operating Systems experience. Ability to work in high stress, time sensitive
Experience with systems administration tasks (e.g. software and hardware installation and maintenance, file management, system troubleshooting, system accreditation support and system configurations).
This role includes Domestic and International travel (up to 50% travel). Duties include configuration, installation, and testing of Training Infrastructure IT systems.
- Experience with Microsoft Windows security
vulnerability and remediation
- Troubleshooting skills that include hardware, network and software outages
- Excellent written and oral communications
- DoD IAT Level II certification (i.e. Sec+ CE) required
- Able to travel Domestically and Internationally (up to 50% travel)
- Must have a final transferable secret security
clearance, last Periodic Reinvestigation must be
within the last six years required
- The ability to obtain Special Access Program
- Current F-35 Program access strongly desired
- Experience with Ansible tools
- Experienced in one or more of the following Cloud environments: AWS, AZURE, Google Cloud Services, and other Cloud environments
- Experience with Atlassian Agile planning and collaboration tools including JIRA and Confluence
- Experience with virtual networks
- Experience in creating, testing, deploying and troubleshooting Windows Installer WIM (.MSI) package installations
- Experience with Virtual Environments (VMware,
- Extensive Linux Server administration experience
- Experience with laptop imaging, desktop
troubleshooting, knowledge of Active Directory,
-F-35 PTD experience is a plus Other Important Information You Should KnowExpression of Interest: By applying to this job, you are expressing interest in this position and could be considered for other career opportunities where similar skills and requirements have been identified as a match. Should this match be identified you may be contacted for this and future openings. Ability to Work Remotely: The work associated with this position will be performed at the designated Lockheed Martin facility. Situational telecommuting may be considered and authorized at the discretion of your leader and based upon the role. Work Schedules: Lockheed Martin supports a variety of alternate work schedules that provide additional flexibility to our employees. Schedules range from standard 40 hours over a five day work week while others may be condensed. These condensed schedules provide employees with additional time away from the office and are in addition to our Paid Time off benefits. Schedule for this Position: 4x10 hour day, 3 days off per week Security Clearance Statement: This position requires a government security clearance, you must be a US Citizen for consideration. Clearance Level: Secret with an investigation within 5 years Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status. Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They're dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin's vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers' toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories. Experience Level: Experienced Professional Business Unit: RMS Relocation Available: Possible Career Area: Systems Engineering: Other Type: Full-Time Shift: First
Posting ID: 593553667Posted: 2021-02-25Job Title: Networking