- Job Summary
- Has a working knowledge of the mailroom operations and is responsible for sorting all incoming mail, timely mailing of all member correspondences, billing, provider reimbursement, identification cards and completing other work assignments as requested. Prepare incoming and outgoing mail for distribution. Use hand or mail handling machines to sort, and route incoming mail; seal, and affix postage to outgoing mail or packages. Duties may also include keeping necessary records and completed forms.
- Job Requirements
- Required: High School Diploma or equivalent
- No prior experience required
- Has ability to communicate effectively and appropriately with customers and staff.
- Able to work independently and collaboratively in teams; ability to multitask
- Knowledge of general office equipment Basic computer skills, Microsoft Office Applications
Posting ID: 593554236Posted: 2020-12-17Job Title: Mail Clerk