We are looking for someone who is ready to jump in and have immediate impact by:
- Becoming an expert in the Teams developer platform and turning that expertise into developer educational material(s) (docs, samples, videos, etc.) to help developers use our platform and ultimately accelerate adoption
- Leveraging community contributions to produce high-quality documentation using an open and collaborative authoring system
- Using relevant data and metrics to develop insights about customer needs, content optimization, and content investment priorities.
- Helping to create an excellent developer experience, ensuring the right information, engagement, and tooling needs are met
- Building a vibrant, engaging community around Teams extensibility through collaboration, customer/partner connection activities, and participation in customer communication channels
- Thinking big and moving quickly with a sharp focus on telemetry, experimentation, and business outcomes
- Envision, spec, and ship innovative learning and documentation experiences
- Manage dependencies across teams to ensure that features land on time with the required scope across multiple services
- 4 or more years of program management or content writing experience delivering content and learning experiences.
- Ability to wear many hats and learn quickly, and the collaborative leadership skills to lead a change in direction when needed.
- Innate curiosity and ability to thrive in ambiguous and rapidly changing startup environment. Self-starters and innovators with a positive, collaborative can-do attitude and bias for action are very welcome.
- Strong project management, leadership, dependency management and cross-group collaboration skills with a track record of managing complex projects with many partners.
- Experience across the entire product lifecycle - from project inception to ship and the know-how required to lead your crew to realize your vision.
- Excellent written and verbal communication/presentation skills through all levels of the organization, technical and non-technical.
- Great problem-solving skills and ability to think strategically.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
Posting ID: 593554472Posted: 2021-02-11