At Jacobs, we're transforming intangible ideas into innovative solutions designing the future - today.
As a Commissioning & Energy Specialist on our team in Dallas, TX, you will participate in both onsite and office activities to support Commissioning and Energy projects. You will have the opportunity to lead and perform all commissioning related activities to include testing (QA/QC, Functional Performance), training, equipment and systems start-up, resulting in a safe and functional environment that meets established design requirements and stakeholder expectations. You will have the opportunity to be involved in energy projects including audits, efficiency studies and renewable energy development focused on improving performance for clients and positively impacting carbon reduction goals.
Working together, we'll help you grow and pursue what fulfills you so that we can make impacts on the future - big and small, global and local.Qualifications :Here's What You'll Need:
Ideally, You'll Also Have:
- Bachelor's degree in related discipline or equivalent years of experience
- Progressive experience in commissioning activities such as: Utility infrastructure, life safety, electrical power systems, low voltage systems, building/facility systems/components, and facility O&M
- Working knowledge of NFPA, NETA and NICET electrical testing and code requirements
- US Citizenship
- Ability to travel up to 50%
- Industry recognized commissioning certification
- LEED or other sustainability certification
At Jacobs, we help prepare people for new opportunities and challenges. With positions at every level, openings in multiple disciplines, expertise in a range of markets and offices around the globe, we create an environment where you can learn, grow, and thrive. From our competitive benefits program to our Health and Safety initiative of Beyond Zero workplace injuries, we believe that you'll find a flourishing career here at Jacobs.
Posting ID: 593554791Posted: 2020-12-17