Our dealerships are busy which means more opportunities for you! Our Lot Attendants impact the service, sales and parts departments as needed.
The Lot Attendant performs a variety of tasks to ensure a smooth operation of the parking facility, while delivering service that exceeds expectations.Experience Everything MileOne has to Offer:
Our MileOne Employee Advantage:
- Flexible working hours
- Great team environment
- Great opportunities for career advancement
- Positive, success driven work environment
- Not every day is the same
MileOne believes that taking care of our employees is the most important step in creating a positive workplace and a successful company. MileOne offers a number of exclusive benefits and programs that are designed to help our employees and their families succeed both at home and in the workplace.
MileOne Employee Advantage includes health and financial benefits, and training and mentoring. We also offer an Employee Purchase Program, the MileOne Support Fund: by Employees, for Employees, the NextMile Scholarship Program, an Employee Assistance Program and more.Lot Attendant Responsibilities:
Lot Attendant Qualifications:
- Move and retrieve vehicles from dealership lot, service areas or transport to another location
- Keep vehicle lots neat and orderly which may include sweeping, shoveling, or vacuuming
- Work closely with fellow team members to ensure that cleanliness as well as safety standards are met at all times
- Other duties as assigned
- Valid Driver's License, with no more than two moving violations in the last 3 years
- Must be able to drive both an automatic and manual car shift
- Must be at least 18 years old
MileOne Autogroup is an equal opportunity employer and maintains a drug free work environment.
Other job titles: Service Lot Attendant, Sales Lot Attendant, Valet, Porter
Heritage Volkswagen Catonsville
Sponsored-External and Internal
Posting ID: 593556553Posted: 2021-03-04Job Title: Sales