What you will do
Our continued growth has produced a need for a talented Electronic Service Sales Executive to join our team. In this challenging and rewarding role the responsibilities will include professionally representing the Company with respect to the promotion and sale of Electronic Fire Service offerings to various customers and end users within assigned territory and accounts. This is a Field Sales Representative position responsible for selling Electronic Services (Moves, Adds and changes) to assigned customer base (geography or account). How you will do it
What we look for Required
- As a Sales Representative you will manage the entire sales process, from uncovering opportunity, developing solution/value proposition, preparing design, creating contract, negotiating terms, closing opportunities, and providing on-going customer service through service delivery.
- Work with other sales, technical, design engineering, service, support, and management to meet customer needs.
- Assume Account Representative / Account Management responsibility including the provision and/or coordination of services (installation, customer training, etc.) to assure complete customer satisfaction.
- Quickly identify and qualify opportunities with excellent sales, presentation, and closing techniques
- Determine customer needs and develop a sales strategy to gain customer understanding of company product offerings.
- Conduct building surveys to support the development of estimates.
- Develop and maintain an active proposal backlog that will support achieving the designated sales plan.
- Develop financial justifications, prepare proposals, make presentations, and perform necessary follow-up for successful closing of the sales.
- Close sales to meet or exceed sales plan objectives.
- Investigate and resolve customer problems in regard to delivery dates, billings, financing and other related matters.
- Maintain established accounts through regular customer contact in pursuit of additional sales.
- Perform periodic market investigations within as assigned territory to develop new applications; provide sales forecasting for assigned territory.
- Maintain correct and complete records of all sales related activities.
- Highly Self-motivated and success driven
- High energy level with a focus toward customers and a strong desire to succeed.
- High degree of self-discipline.
- Strong written and oral communication.
- Good organizational skills, attention to detail, excellent communications skills and ability to persuade and close sales required.
- Ability to obtain appropriate licenses required by national, state and local codes.
- Minimum two years, successful sales or technical experience with fire alarms, security control, and monitoring or similar industry. Or equivalent technical experience and/or education.
Johnson Controls International plc. is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, genetic information, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information, please view EEO is the Law. If you are an individual with a disability and you require an accommodation during the application process, please visit www.johnsoncontrols.com/careers.
Posting ID: 593557740Posted: 2021-01-28Job Title: Life Safety Sales