Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
The future is what you make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future.
That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell is not just about developing cool things. That is why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future!
You will play a part and lead others in supportingPerformances Materials and Technologies' (PMT's) Strategic Plan, AnnualOperating Plan, Forecasting, and Planning processes. You will also developintegrated balance sheet and cashflow projections, reports, and presentations.You lead a team that creates and analyzes daily, monthly, quarterly, and annualreports to ensure financial and operational information has been recordedaccurately. You also identify trends and developments in competitiveenvironments and present findings to senior management. You will identifyimprovement opportunities and lead projects to implement improvements inprocesses and technology. You will drive improvements in working capital and cashflow - key measures of corporate success. You will represent PMT on corporateled transformation initiatives, such as Cash Digitization, and lead the changeand implementation for PMT. Key Responsibilities
• Reporting and analysis
• Operational expertise
• Partner with leadership
• Train new team members
• Identify improvement areas
• Manage process improvement projects
• Establish clear processes
• Work independently
• Collaborate effectively
• Effectively manage a team MUST HAVE
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business Administration
- 2 years Financial Services experience
- Financial systems and reporting experience
- Experience developing forecasts and operating plans
- Exceptional analytical skills (linking results to drivers)
- Direct communication with clarity at all levels
- Demonstrated leadership and influencing skills
- Self-motivated, results-oriented and assertive individual
- The ability to make consistent and timely decisions
- The ability to quickly identify subtle patterns among issues
- Proficiency in Hyperion, Oracle and SAP systems
- JOB ID: req255402
- Category: Finance
- Location: 2101 CityWest Blvd,Houston,Texas,United States
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.