Are you an experienced Sales Manager or Team Leader looking for more opportunity?
Maybe you are an experienced sales agent/team leader who knows their strengths are managing, nurturing, teaching or holding others accountable, rather than selling. We have sales people in our real estate office who need coaching, encouragement and need accountability for goals.
Your management objective is to increase the performance of each member of our sales team, specifically increasing the deals closed from each salesperson’s database/center of influence.
You’ll join a great team of people here. We’re all looking to you for coaching, leadership and support to help us hit our sales goals!
If you’re up for the challenge, please apply today.Compensation:
- Manage a sales team and provide leadership, training and coaching
- Oversee the sales team's activities and performance
- Plan and implement training programs. Hold regular skills training sessions for agents
- Contribute ideas to the creation of promotional material
- Analyze sales data on sales results and develop plans to address performance gaps
- Preferably have at least one year of sales manager/team leader experience
- Previous sales experience
- Demonstrated track record of meeting/exceeding goals as an individual contributor
- Maintain a deep understanding of customer needs
- Innovative with "out of the box" solutions
WHEN ONLY THE BEST WILL DO
Specializing in Maryland and DC real estate since 1989, Elaine Koch has become one of the most highly sought-after real estate agent Groups in the area. With a focus on Montgomery County, District of Columbia, Frederick County, Kentlands, Lakelands, Potomac, and Bethesda, Elaine's keen market insight and experience is hard to match. Her passion for excellence and dedication to taking care of her staff and customers continues to result in excellence and a great working environment and real estate experience.
Everyone in the group is dedicated to helping you achieve your real estate goals.
If you’re looking for an exciting career in the Real Estate industry, then look no further.
We’re seeking dynamic, passionate individuals to join one of the top Real Estate Groups in the country!