This position will encompass 60% SAP Master Data activities & 40% Supply Chain activities for the specific product lines. The position will have a dual reporting line to the Master Data Manager and the R&D Business Development Manager.
Master Data Management (MDM)
- Responsible for the accuracy of the Material Master data in SAP
- Daily interaction with Business Units, Plants and Corporate Staff Units, including demand managers and goods movement coordinators.
- Contact with IS&T on all new projects relating to SAP and materials maintenance.
- Supporting Demand Management and Business Units in using the materials management system for data analysis.
- Support Supply Chain activities for the Products business working directly with the business managers for four developmental product lines and directly reporting to the R&D business development manager.
This includes job tasks from forecasting through product delivery including tolling and working in partnership with members of manufacturing, production, technical services, logistics and research & development. This role is also responsible for providing oversight for tolling processes for the assigned portion of product line.
- Initial create, monitor and update on a daily basis the Material Master data maintained for all locations that receive, store, ship or utilize materials for production, resale or rework.
- Coordinate and communicate with requestors to determine the purpose and/or use for the materials.
- Coordinate with HES to obtain Material Safety Data Sheet for material and packaging instructions
- Coordinate with Logistics to determine transportation method for materials
- Define the business rules, process workflow for adding or changing materials to an approved list.
- Maintain the approved material requestor list per policy.
- Maintain the Material Management Webpage on ANNIE.
- Problem solve issues relating to non-shipment of materials with Logistics, HES and Business units on a daily basis.
- Assist in special projects where multiple materials are added or modified due to change in regulations, business structure, etc.
- Test all proposed SAP changes for Material Master functionality.
- Delete and block unused or duplicate materials.
- Research and report on material master data in SAP upon request.
- Develop and maintain policies and procedures.
- Harmonization or Material Master Data driven by project needs such as acquisitions and Global Supply Chain Project called Ambition. Volume of work can fluctuate depending upon project needs
- Cross trained for backup of vendor and material master data analyst activities
50% Supply Chain
- Manage creation of new products, work with multiple parties to gather all data required, business, regulatory, etc., considering source of supply, packaging sized, regulatory data, etc.
- Manage creation of new Suppliers, working with business managers and vendor master group.
- Manage creation of outline agreements and purchasing activities for tolling operations
- Review inventory levels at shipping locations and work with business managers to determine replenishment strategy based on demand.
- Execute replenishment activities through outline agreements, and purchase order processes.
- Participate in Regulatory training, and apply learning to the order and purchasing processes, i.e. product licenses, denied party checking, use of incoterms, etc.
- Track import and export shipments and communicate issues to appropriate parties, customers, business managers, receiving locations, etc with revised schedules and estimates.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent business experience.
- Up to 3 years minimum of Supply Chain experience preferred.
- SAP experience
- Strong PC skills in excel and word
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Demonstrated customer service skills.
- Capacity to analyze and establish policies
- Detail oriented individual
Self-starter with inquisitive nature along with aptitude to originate and implement new concepts quickly.
Issued from the different sectors of the industry, our staff is passionate, experienced and aware of the ground realities. That’s why, we have naturally set the challenge to be a leader in sharing expertise between all the actors of our daily work.
We provide global solutions for energy industries ; because we think the way we do it can change everything, we abide by the highest ethical standards. We promote a fair and honest relationship with our clients, our local partners and our consultants observing respect, integrity and reliability.
Posting ID: 594300425Posted: 2021-03-21Job Title: Chain Analyst