Assist team members in meeting guest’s needs. Remove used tableware between courses; clear and reset tables after guests leave.
- Obtain service area assignment at the beginning of each shift.
- Remove used tableware between courses and provide tableware for next course.
- Clear tables after guests.
- Take used tableware to dish room and unload, sort and stack silverware, dishes, glassware, etc. in designated areas in the soiled dish drop off area.
- Between seatings promptly clean table tops, chairs and booths. Check floor and clean as required. Reset and arrange tabletop.
- Inspect assigned restroom every 30 minutes and clean as needed.
- Respond appropriately to guest requests. Communicate guest requests to server as needed.
- Communicate with server and hostess to assure efficient seating, table utilization and customer service.
- Assist server as needed with food delivery, especially with large parties and during peak periods.
- Thank guests as they are leaving.
- Be available to fill in as need to ensure the smooth and efficient operation of the restaurant as directed by the restaurant manager or immediate supervisor.
- General cleaning duties.
- Attends all scheduled employee meetings and brings suggestions for improvement.
- Other restaurant tasks as required by management or leadership.
- No previous restaurant experience required.
- Be able to communicate clearly and effectively.
- Must have exceptional hygiene and grooming habits.
- The physical demands for this position are stand, walk, bend, lift, and move on an ongoing basis during working hours within a fast paced environment.
Posting ID: 59444231Posted: 2018-11-17