Hertz Entertainment Services is seeking a results driven Client Services Representative.
Do you prefer to work in fast-paced, changing environment? Are you a detail-oriented person that works with a sense of urgency? Are you looking for a job that provides variety in your day? Do you enjoy collaborating with a team? Are you friendly and out-going?
Is this you? Then we need you as our Client Services Representative.
- Follow up with customer to ensure on time delivery and equipment condition. Steps to include: Confirm unit deliveries; Ask if everything is ok; Thank them for their business
- Successfully maximize results from sales opportunities. Follow up on all rate inquiries and close all pending deals. Know competitive pricing, procedures, and tendencies. Notify Sales Representatives of any and all leads immediately.
- Communicate all potential/lost rents to the Branch Manager and Sales Representative immediately.
- Answer all incoming calls. Return all service calls (mechanical/tire repairs) to ensure an expedient response time and that the equipment is functioning properly.
- Coordinate vehicle handling for rentals. Ensure all vehicles are located/secured for all rentals. Inventory control must be kept daily, including: RA Swaps, checkout sheets, return receipts and non-revenue movement tickets.
- Enter Rental Agreements in computer per procedure 4-1.
- Comply with credit procedures including credit limit violations. Check all overdue RA's for credit limit violations and exposure on a daily basis.
- Maintain information records as required (Fuel reports must be completed daily. Monthly fuel reports completed on time.
- Complete any and all special assignments or projects from Branch Manager in a timely manner.
- Contributes to Hertz Improvement Process (HIP) to discover new and more efficient ways to run our business and deliver the right products and services to our customers faster and at a lower cost. Drives change from within to improve customer satisfaction and uses teamwork to tackle problems.
The successful candidate will possess:
- Organizational Skills, Complete tasks on time, Take actions to complete goals, Customer Service Skills.
- Know your outsource options for re-rent and transportation.
- Sales Ability, customer service and sales experience preferred.
- Planning and follow-up skills.
o Hertz is a Drug-Free Workplace. All employment is contingent on successful completion of drug and background screening.
o Hertz is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status or domestic partnership status, disability, protected veteran status or military status, genetic information, or any other category protected under applicable law. Hertz is committed to taking affirmative steps to promote the employment and advancement of minorities, women, persons with disabilities and protected veterans.
Posting ID: 594453086Posted: 2021-03-08