General ResponsibilitiesOUR COMPANY
- Hertz Global Holdings is a Fortune 300 organization that operates the Hertz, Dollar, Thrifty and Firefly car rental brands.
- More than 10,300 corporate and licensee locations throughout 150 countries in North America, Europe, Latin America, Asia, Australia, Africa, the Middle East and New Zealand, Hertz is the largest worldwide airport general use car rental company with more than 1,600 airport locations in the U.S. and more than 1,300 airport locations internationally.
- Product and service initiatives such as Hertz Gold Plus Rewards, NeverLost , Carfirmations, Mobile Wi-Fi and unique vehicles offered through the Adrenaline, Dream, Family, Fun, Green and Prestige Collections set Hertz apart from the competition.
- Additionally, Hertz owns the vehicle leasing and fleet management leader Donlen Corporation and sells vehicles through its Rent2Buy program.
This role is responsible for Leading teams providing assurance services via financial, operational, compliance and Sarbanes Oxley 404 (SOX)/ICFR audits as well as advisory services such as process improvement reviews and strategic initiatives. They will also drive the development of audit scope and audit procedures to be performed. BUSINESS IMPACT:
This role has an impact on our financial performance, service and customer loyalty Job Contributions- what will you do
Essential RequirementsExperience and Qualifications
- Assist in the development of a risk-based audit scope and execute audit procedures for audits across the company
- Assess the design and operating effectiveness of controls for the business processes under review and prepare appropriate workpapers with clear documentation and conclusions
- Effectively interface and partner with management of assigned audit areas
- As necessary, lead the discussion of audit issues with management and co-develop action plans to address root causes timely
- Write clear and concise audit results for communication to management in audit reports
- Collaboratively work with IA team members to accomplish shared departmental goals and objectives
- Participate in the annual risk assessment process
- As appropriate, participate in the investigation of allegations in conjunction with the Company's Standards of Business Conduct
- Assist in the completion of departmental strategic initiatives
Education and Certifications
- 3+ years of relevant audit experience
- Experience with a large, publicly-held, high transaction volume business or Big 4 accounting firm
- Ability to proficiently communicate with all levels in the organization, both written and oral
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field
- Professional certification strongly preferred (CPA, CIA, CISA, CFE, etc.)
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Experience with the requirements of the Sarbanes Oxley Act of 2002
- Strong analytical and technical skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to speak a second language a plus
- Willingness and ability to travel 25% - 50%, both domestically and internationally
o Hertz is a Drug-Free Workplace. All employment is contingent on successful completion of drug and background screening.
o Hertz is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status or domestic partnership status, disability, protected veteran status or military status, genetic information, or any other category protected under applicable law. Hertz is committed to taking affirmative steps to promote the employment and advancement of minorities, women, persons with disabilities and protected veterans.
Posting ID: 594453242Posted: 2021-03-08Job Title: Senior Auditor