Our Care Matters.
When you join the Kindred at Home team, you become part of something bigger. We are the nation's leading provider of comprehensive home health, hospice, and non-medical home care services. Our team delivers compassionate, high-quality care to patients in their homes or places of residence, including non-medical personal assistance, skilled nursing, rehabilitation, hospice and palliative care. Now more than ever, people in your community need in-home healthcare. Our team helps to keep them safely at home, during moments that matter most to them. Our caregivers focus on each unique patient to deliver the appropriate care and emotional support to our patients and their families.
Our Employees Matter.
We believe a world-class patient experience is enabled by an exceptional employee experience. And, committed to fostering an amazing employee experience at Kindred at Home. Our people are our greatest resource and asset, and we are committed to helping our employees thrive and fulfill their personal and professional goals.
As a Home Health Patient Care Coordinator, you will:
- Competitive pay and 401k
- Healthy Steps Wellness
- Healthcare Plans
- Employee Assistance Program
- Centers of Excellence Program
- Educational Assistance
- Clinical ladder for professional credentialing and advancement
- Leadership development
- Talent focused Framework
- Targeted personal and career development planning
- Primarily conduct pre-discharge facility visits at the physicians' request to determine the need/eligibility for home care.
- Develop/maintain contact with key accounts as assigned. Promote exemplary customer service to physicians, facility personnel, patient and patient family at all times.
- Ensure effective communication and collaboration with branch staff and field sales resources via weekly meetings. Maintain market awareness and prepares competitive updates.
- Assist branch in timely processing of physician orders.
- Inform hospital personnel, patient and/or patient family of case acceptance and document alldemographic, clinical, payer and other information as required on company approved forms to support diagnosis and home healthcare orders.
- Provide input to care plan development and inform the Company location clinical staff (e.g. Intake Specialist, Director Clinical Management, and/or Manager Clinical Practice) of patient's acceptance, and ensures that patient's needs are appropriately matched.
- Works collaboratively with Hospice Division counterparts as applicable, representing the Company's comprehensive home health and hospice deliverables.
- Abide by all operational compliance with internal controls and reporting.
- Participate in special projects, quarterly Blitz events, specialty program launches and performs other
duties as assigned.
- Bachelors /Associates degree in Nursing or the equivalent.
- Current RN or LPN, LVN license, plus a minimum of three years clinical experience
- One to three years health care industry sales experience required.
- Strong knowledge of home health regulations, Medicare requirements and care coordination skills required.
- Previous healthcare sales experience preferred such as selling in skilled nursing facilities (SNFs), DME, ortho, cardio, etc OR previous experience as a clinical liaison preferred
- Excellent customer service, organization, time-management, problem-solving and communication skills required.
- Microsoft Office proficiency required.
Join Our Team!
Check out our video to get a glimpse of a day in the life of our Home Health team - Home Health
To learn more, please apply online. Our Recruiters are ready to help you start a new and rewarding career with Kindred at Home.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.
Job Location Roseville, Minnesota, United States
Position Type Full-Time/Regular
Posting ID: 594453299Posted: 2021-03-22