Penn State Health Rehabilitation Hospital**A Joint Venture with Select Medical and Penn State Health**
Hummelstown, PA Certified Nursing Assistant (PRN)Shift hours: 7:00am to 7:30pm or 7:00pm to 7:30amPreferred experience for our CNAs
Benefits of becoming a CNA with us:
- Nursing Assistant experience required
- Rehab experience strongly preferred
- Nursing students looking to gain hospital experience are welcome to apply
- 12-hour shifts and flexible scheduling
- Manageable case loads
- High success rate of patients going home from our hospital
- Competitive rates and shift differentials
- Team-oriented culture
- A network of over 50K employees nationwide with advancement and relocation opportunities
- Comprehensive benefits package for Full-time employees (including medical, dental, vision, 401k, life insurance, short and long term disability, and tuition assistance)
Responsibilities Position Summary
Under the direction of a Registered Nurse, assists patients in the rehabilitation process through provision of appropriate nursing care as well as carryover of rehabilitation techniques.
Qualifications Specific Duties
Minimum Education & Experience (Including Licenses)
- Completes daily assignments as directed by a nurse.
- Obtains vital signs (temperature, pulse, respirations) as directed.
- Answers all call lights promptly.
- Reinforces rehabilitation techniques as directed.
- Education: High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Previous hospital experience preferred.
Additional Data Overview of Select Medical Inpatient Rehabilitation Hospitals
Select Medical's Inpatient Rehabilitation Hospitals provide advanced treatment and comprehensive care to best address the medical, physical, emotional and vocational challenges for individuals with:
Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
- Brain Injury
- Spinal Cord Injury
- Neurological Disorders
- Orthopedic Conditions
- Multiple Traumas
Posting ID: 594453340Posted: 2021-03-22Job Title: Certify Nursing