Patients Medical Center (PMC) provides inpatient and outpatient medical and surgical services to residents of Pasadena, Deer Park, La Porte, Baytown, and Clear Lake. The facility includes 53 medical/surgical beds, eight ICU beds and three endoscopy rooms, and offers a range of primary and specialized services-wound care, general surgery, gastroenterology, occupational health, heart and vascular, women's services, diagnostic imaging, outpatient rehab services, and sleep disorders.g for those who are poor and vulnerable, and innovating how and where healing can happen, both inside our hospitals and out in the community.
Has accountability for Cardiac Cath Lab and other assigned areas. The major responsibilities are in providing leadership and communication, monitoring the work environment, assuring quality, managing the fiscal budget, managing human resources and ensuring the delivery of competent clinical practice.
1. Facilitates staff to assume leadership roles, via role modeling.
2. Demonstrates positive leadership skills and communication which results in achievement of outcomes.
3. Articulates departmental goals and objectives allowing staff to actively participate in clinical decision-making>
4. Facilitates high quality work environment by addressing the needs of the department.
5. Ensures that appropriate equipment and supplies are available to provide effective and efficient nursing care.
6. Participates quality programs, and formulates corrective action plans for improvement.
7. Develops a multidisciplinary program to monitor quality patient care indicators.
8. Maintains a consistent top box score on selected department items on customer service survey.
9. Develops and reviews Departmental
10. Maintains fiscal budget within established targets, overtime, orientation costs, SSP costs and medical supply costs for multiple departments.
11. Adjusts staffing patterns according to unit activity and patient acuity.
12. Reviews fiscal Worksheet with leader analyzing variances and implementing appropriate action plans.
13. Develop and manage the unit budgets for capital equipment priorities based on patient unit needs and according to budget policy.
14. Identifies major hospital cost savings
15. Identifies new revenue-producing opportunities.
16. Facilitates professional growth and development of staff.
17. Demonstrates accountability for human and material resource management
18. Complies with personnel policies and procedures. Ensures that job standards are understood by employees.
19. Evaluates orientation process effectiveness and employee progress during orientation.
20. Ensures that payroll for multiple departments is accurate and timely.
21. Membership in a professional organization.
22. Maintains clinical exposure.
23. Ensures effective delivery of competent, compassionate nursing care.
Education and Licensure
*Bachelor's Degree and minimum of three (3) years leadership experience OR
*Master's Degree OR
*Minimum of 5 years leadership experience in the discipline
*Must have either an RN license or license or certification in related Imaging Field
*Minimum of five (5) years leadership experience in the discipline
Minimum Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
Strong interpersonal, communication and organizational skills.
Posting ID: 594453459Posted: 2021-01-18