FTR- Full Time
The Executive Assistant
for Brightview Senior Living
will provide a wide range of support to various members of our Operations team -- helping advance the company's objectives and goals by creating a disciplined and systematic approach to prioritizing the team's schedule and interactions with others. Responsibilities include managing complex calendars, scheduling meetings and travel, creating presentations, as well as playing a key role in managing projects that are essential in Brightview's continued success and future growth!
The ideal candidate will be customer service oriented with the ability to exercise excellent judgment and decision-making skills.
If you can function efficiently and effectively in a fast-paced professional environment with the proven ability to independently manage multiple tasks and projects with competing priorities and deadlines, Brightview Senior Living
needs you!Essential Job Duties Include the Following:
Essential Skills, Experience and Talents:
- Consistently and genuinely demonstrate the STARS principles of Service, Teamwork, Action, Reputation and Success in all activities and interactions.
- Provide general clerical and administrative support to the Operations team reporting to our VP of Operations.
- Prepare expense reports and invoices for payment.
- Arrange travel including air, train, car rentals, and hotel.
- Manage calendars including scheduling, accepting, and declining meetings and appointments on behalf of managers.
- Coordinate meetings and conferences including preparing agendas, coordinating logistics such as room reservations, meals, transportation, and equipment, securing outside presenters, preparing handouts and other support materials.
- Coordinate conference calls including setting up on-line document access.
- Create presentations, reports, and spreadsheets.
- Compose draft correspondence on behalf of assigned managers.
- Proofread and edit documents.
- File and copy documents as needed.
- Disseminate information by using the telephone, mail services, Web sites, and e-mail.
- Organize and maintain paper and electronic files.
- Manage various projects.
- Other duties as assigned by the Vice President of Operations.
- Two year degree and at least three years administrative experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Advanced skills in MS Office products including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Sharepoint and Outlook.
- Proficiency with Internet software.
- Ability to prioritize, organize and manage multiple tasks and work in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to communicate effectively in English.
- Excellent written communication skills including proper grammar and professional writing.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Knowledge of office equipment operations.
Brightview Senior Living opened its first senior living community in 1999 and today offers over 40 communities in eight states (and counting). The communities include Independent Living, Assisted Living, and Alzheimer's Care options and we are currently experiencing very impressive and sustained growth.
Brightview is a privately held company based in Baltimore, Maryland that has been in business for more than 30 years. Brightview develops, manages, and owns residential real estate specializing in multi-family and senior living communities.
For more information on Brightview, please visit our website: www.brightviewseniorliving.com or our LinkedIn Page: www.linkedin.com/company/brightview-senior-living'Recently Ranked #1 by FORTUNE Magazine in Aging Services for 2019 and 2020!'
We are proud to share that by the end of March 2021 Brightview will have completed the first round of free vaccine clinics at all of our communities to reduce the spread of the virus that causes COVID-19. To this end, we will require any new associate be vaccinated at a future date once COVID-19 vaccines are more widely available to the general public. Vaccines are free with no out of pocket expense to the associate and accommodations for medical and religious exemptions will be reviewed.
Posting ID: 594454136Posted: 2021-03-22Job Title: Executive Assistant