Providence is calling a LVN II (Full-Time/Day Shift) to Providence Holy Cross Medical Center in Mission Hills, CA.
Please uplod current resume We are seeking a LVN II
who will provide professional nursing care under the supervision of a registered nurse. Demonstrates proficiency in delivering care to assigned age-specific patient population (e.g., infants, adolescents, adults, geriatrics, pediatrics), and participates in related continuing education.In this position you will:
Qualifications :Required qualifications for this position include:
- Implement and maintain established department, unit, and hospital policies, procedures, and objectives as well as improving organization performance program, safety, environmental, and infection control policies
- Cooperate with other personnel to achieve department objectives and maintain good employee relations, interdepartmental objectives, and infection control policies
- Monitor medical condition of patients and reports changes to appropriate personnel
- Demonstrate sensitivity to patient's comfort and privacy and expresses interest in their progress
- Assist physicians with examinations, procedures and other processes related to direct patient care
- Maintain a safe, comfortable and therapeutic environment for patients/families in accordance with hospital standards
- Participate in collecting clinical data for patient histories and current clinical status that can be integrated into the patient's plan of care
- Orient, instruct, and train assigned personnel
- Document in a clear, complete, concise and organized manner, demonstrating skill in the nursing process and critical thinking
- Enhance professional growth and development through participation in educational programs, current literature, in-service meetings, and workshops
- Attend meetings as required
About the hospital you will serve.
- MOAB I/II within 30 to 150 days of hire for employees in Emergency Dept
- CPR - Adult, Child, Infant (Provider), including Obstructed Airway Management, sponsored by the American Heart Association or the American Red Cross
- ACLS required for employees in ICU, Emergency Dept., Telemetry, 2T, 3N, PACU, GI Lab, Breast Center, CV Lab, Cardiac Rehab, Radiology. New graduates have 365 days from date of hire to complete the requirement. Transfers into areas that require this certification at the time of hire for selected positions have within 180 days of completion of clinical orientation to complete the requirement
- PALS required within 180 days of hire for employees in Emergency Dept., PARC, PACU, Pediatrics (PHC). New graduates have 365 days from date of hire to complete the requirement. Transfers into areas that require this certification at the time of hire for selected positions have within 180 days of completion of clinical orientation to complete the requirement
- NNR required for employees in L&D, NICU, Nursery, Postpartum. NNR required within 90 days from date of hire for employees in Postpartum and within 180 days of completion of clinical orientation for other employees. New graduates have 365 days from date of hire to complete this requirement
- IV Therapy certificatio.
- California Licensed Vocational Nurse
- Clinical Experince
Nationally recognized for clinical excellence and trauma care, Providence Holy Cross Medical Center is a 377-bed, level II trauma center in Mission Hills, California. We are the only MagnetDesignated Hospital in the San Fernando Valley. Providence Holy Cross also has been recognized this year by the Los Angeles Business Journal as one of the best places to work in Los Angeles. As our reputation for excellence grows, so does our facility. We have recently expanded our medical center with the addition of a new 138-bed patient care wing. This expansion has made Providence Holy Cross Medical Center one of the largest hospitals serving the San Fernando and Santa Clarita valleys.
Posting ID: 594454158Posted: 2021-03-15