Providence is calling a Patient Services Representative (Family Practice, Day Shift, 0.5 FTE) to Providence Medical Group Southeast Washington in Walla Walla, Washington. We are a community of caregivers delivering every day on our Mission to provide compassionate care that is accessible for all - especially those who are poor and vulnerable.Apply Today! Applicants that meet qualifications will receive a text message with some additional questions for you to answer from our Modern Hire system.In this position you will:
Qualifications :Preferred qualifications for this position include:
- Consistently demonstrate adherence to the principles and requirements outlined in the Commitments and Compliance Integrity Program and any other organization or departmental materials related to compliance with laws, regulatory requirements.
- Consistently demonstrate adherence to Medicare and Medicaid regulations which directly or indirectly relate to performance and job expectations.
- Employee demonstrate knowledge of PSMMC's and PMG's policy on Patient's Rights and Responsibilities and respects these rights and responsibilities in carrying-out daily activities.
- Actively participate in departmental and organization performance improvement activities in accordance with hospital and joint commission standards.
- Demonstrate leadership by performing his/her work in a manner that meets or exceeds the level of care and service that PMG promotes to the communities we serve.
- Participate in hospital and department specific practices to maintain a clean, safe and comfortable environment for patients and staff.
- Maintain the security and confidentiality of data and information used in performance of his/her daily duties conforming to hospital policy, laws and regulations as appropriate.
About the ministry you will serve.
- H.S. Diploma or GED or Associate's/Bachelor's Degree in Medical Field
- 2 years experience in the healthcare setting or Associate, Bachelor's Degree in the medical field
- Healthcare related computer experience
Providence Medical Group is the largest medical group in Walla Walla, serving greater Walla Walla in southeast Washington state. Our internists, family practitioners, specialists and staff strive to create a distinctive health care experience for each patient - one focused on trust, respect, communication and teamwork.
Posting ID: 594454330Posted: 2021-02-22Job Title: Family Practice Call Center