Providence St. Joseph Health is calling a Communications Manager PSJH to our location in Tarzana, CA.
We are seeking for a Communications Manager PSJH who will engage in internal/external communication projects to provide organization-wide strategy, planning and delivery of communication initiatives in support of the Providence St. Joseph Health Strategic priorities. Delivers consistent, clear messaging to all Providence St. Joseph Health audiences while collaborating to ensure alignment across geographic regions, multiple facilities and diverse business units. In this position you will have the following responsibilities:
Qualifications :Required qualifications for this position include:
- Supports strategy, planning and execution for communication plans and programs, major organizational campaigns and initiatives related to public relations, reputation management, organizational communication, social media and executive communication.
- Proven ability to work independently writing, crating and implementing high--quality communication plans, messaging and copy that meets PSJH standards.
- Oversee, manage and measure effectiveness of key communication projects and initiatives, including employee/caregiver communication, executive communication, public relations media relations, issues/crisis management, thought leadership and social media/influencer strategies to promote and enhance the reputation of PSJH and our family of organizations.
- Support and enhance the quality of all communication tools and channels to ensure communication is delivered consistently and proactively to all caregivers. Support and enhance the quality of all communication tools and channels to ensure communication is delivered consistently and proactively to all caregivers.
- Support measurable improvements in caregiver engagement, based on established standards. Ensure the organizational voice and narrative, and Mission, Vision, and Values of PSJH, including the culture and charisma of our founding congregations, are present in all communication efforts.
- Reinforce, enhance and grow the organizational voice and narrative of Providence St. Joseph Health through consistent, proactive communication sharing. Reinforce and strengthen our identity as a Catholic Health Care ministry.
- Work closely with mission integration to ensure communications are reflective of our Catholic identity and our Mission, Vision, and Values. Provide ongoing strategic communication counsel and support.
- Ensure alignment of organizational and regional/ministry messaging and communication programs. Manage, monitor and improve the delivery of information and messaging to caregivers and other audiences.
- Work closely with marketing and communication leadership at the system and regional level to coordinate messaging and positioning across audiences.
- Perform to budget and sustainability goals.
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
- Bachelor's degree in communication, public relations, journalism, business administration or related field.
- 5 years of demonstrated management experience in broad-based and successful communication programs.
About the department you will serve.
- Master's Degree
- Communication experience in health care
- Experience in a faith-based health system/organization.
Providence Shared Services provides a variety of functional and system support services for our Providence family of organizations across Alaska, California, Montana, New Mexico, Oregon, Texas and Washington. We are focused on supporting our Mission by delivering a robust foundation of services and sharing of specialized expertise.
Posting ID: 594454336Posted: 2021-02-22Job Title: Communication Manager