We Are Hiring
We are growing our team! If you enjoy variety and independence and the opportunity to grow your skills and expertise, come join the AMITA Regional Float RN Positions in Illinois
What You Will Do
- Chicagoland locations include St. Joe's in Chicago, Saints Mary and Elizabeth in Chicago, St. Francis in Evanston, Holy Family in Des Plaines and Resurrection Hospital in Chicago
- Low minimum commitments of 6 12-hour shifts in 6 weeks (including 3 weekends); 1 winter and 1 summer holiday and 2 hard-to-fill shifts
- Substantial base rates, shift differentials and premiums
- Flexibility through our self-scheduling process including early deployment
- Innovative practice groups and networks
- Variety to diversify your nursing experience
Provide direct nursing care in a diverse healthcare environment in accordance with established policies, procedures, and protocols of the healthcare organization.
What You Will Need
- Implement and monitor patient care plans. Monitor, record, and communicate patient condition as appropriate.
- Serve as a coordinator of all disciplines for well-coordinated patient care.
- Note and carry out physician and nursing orders.
- Assess and coordinate patient's care needs with members of the healthcare team.
Licensure / Certification / Registration:
- BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date required.
- Registered Nurse credentialed from the Illinois Board of Nursing obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date required.
- Advanced Life Support credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) preferred.
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) preferred.
- Diploma from an accredited school/college of nursing required.
Why Join Our Team
- One year of Med/Surg or Tele RN experience preferred
AMITA Health, one of the largest health systems in Illinois, is comprised of 19 hospitals and more than 230 sites of care. With more than 900 providers in its medical groups, 26,000 associates and 7,000 physician partners, AMITA Health serves over 6.6 million residents in the greater Chicagoland area.
We are committed to improving accessibility to healthcare in the communities we serve. We hold ourselves accountable to our patients and one another, and we work hard to treat the whole person, body, mind and spirit. Our compassionate, talented team members are the source of our strength, and we invest heavily in their well-being. We offer significant professional opportunities, career advancement potential, comprehensive training and competitive wages. Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
AMITA Health will provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all associates and applicants for employment regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identification or expression, age, disability, marital status, amnesty, genetic information, carrier status or any other legally protected status or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the "EEO is the Law" poster:
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Please note that AMITA Health will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. AMITA Health will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.