Job Overview3rd ShiftBuilding & Facilities Maintenance
The Building and Facilities Mechanic is responsible for maintaining the facility maintenance, utility support equipment, inspections, and repair tasks that will enable the safe and continuous operations of the company facilities. Position Responsibilities
- Maintain the utility support equipment which includes basic operation and maintenance of boilers, air compressors, chillers, water treatment and waste water treatment center. This includes executing daily, weekly, and monthly PMs and troubleshooting issues.
- Perform installation and troubleshooting of basic facility related electrical devices within the facility. Individual must be capable of changing out light fixtures and ballasts and have experience with maintaining roll-up, overhead, and mandoors.
- Perform basic repair and troubleshooting of HVAC systems. Act as the point of contact with HVAC vendors if major repairs or new installation is required.
- Drive 5S with painting and maintain designated areas. Responsible for painting using industrial paint equipment like: line painter, floors, brush painting poles, door trim, machinery, power paint walls, ceiling, etc.
- Perform general upkeep and repairs on building including drywall, framing, painting, and finish work. Minor sheet rock repair, hanging mirrors for forklift traffic, making stencil signs, and painting them throughout facility.
- Monitor the facility and recommend repairs or maintenance for equipment and facility including roof, ceiling, and walls of the facility.
- Operate fork lifts and high lifts and use scaffolding and ladders as needed.
- Perform all duties with necessary precaution within accepted safety practice.
- High school diploma or general equivalency diploma (GED) preferred
- 2 years of experience working in maintenance in a production facility (HVAC, Boilers, chillers,ammonia systems, pumps and compressors)
- 2 years of basic electrical troubleshooting and installation experience.
- 2 years of working knowledge of HVAC systems
- 2 years of working knowledge of plumbing systems
- Lift, push and pull a minimum of 50lbs repeatedly
- Boiler experience preferred
- Air compressor experience preferred
- Chiller experience preferred
- Water treatment experience preferred
Keurig Dr Pepper (KDP) is a leading coffee and beverage company in North America with dual headquarters in Burlington, MA and Plano, TX, with annual revenue in excess of $11 billion. KDP holds leadership positions in soft drinks, specialty coffee and tea, water, juice and juice drinks and mixers, and markets the #1 single serve coffee brewing system in the U.S. The Company maintains an unrivaled distribution system that enables its portfolio of more than 125 owned, licensed and partner brands to be available nearly everywhere people shop and consume beverages. With a wide range of hot and cold beverages that meet virtually any consumer need, KDP key brands include Keurig , Dr Pepper , Green Mountain Coffee Roasters , Canada Dry , Snapple , Bai , Mott's and The Original Donut Shop . The Company employs more than 25,000 employees and operates more than 120 offices, manufacturing plants, warehouses and distribution centers across North America.
Benefits built for you: Our people are the heart of our business, which is why we offer robust benefits to support your health and wellness as well as your personal and financial well-being. We also provide employee programs designed to enhance your professional growth and development while ensuring you feel valued, inspired and appreciated at work.
Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and affirmatively seeks diversity in its workforce. Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. recruits qualified applicants and advances in employment its employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability, genetic information, ethnic or national origin, marital status, veteran status, or any other status protected by law. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Candidates must be able to pass a background check and drug test, as applicable for the role.