The Route Auditor is responsible for the accurate settlement of delivery route case sales, route cash deposits and validation of route variances.
At Keurig Dr Pepper (KDP) the consumer is at the heart of everything we do. Join the team at KDP and make a difference to consumers with one of America's leading producers and distributors of hot and cold beverages helping to satisfy every consumer's beverage need, anytime and anywhere. Position Responsibilities
- Track driver over/shorts and report both cash and inventory shortages to the branch.
- Research and resolve route related items on a daily basis.
- Count cash deposits from Delivery Drivers, including Full Service Vending Drivers.
- Document errors and variances thoroughly.
- Reconcile delivery routes.
- Validate PODs (Paid on Delivery) and driver paperwork compliance.
- Prepare all incoming cash, coin and check deposits for armored transport pickup.
- Process payments on account.
- Assist with office clerical duties.
- Box route paperwork for storage.
- Other tasks as needed and directed by supervisor.
- High school diploma or general equivalency diploma (GED) preferred
- One year cashier/cash handling experience
- One year experience with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word and Outlook)
- Lift up to 50lbs.
Company Overview & EEO Statement
Keurig Dr Pepper (KDP) is a leading coffee and beverage company in North America with dual headquarters in Burlington, MA and Plano, TX, with annual revenue in excess of $11 billion. KDP holds leadership positions in soft drinks, specialty coffee and tea, water, juice and juice drinks and mixers, and markets the #1 single serve coffee brewing system in the U.S. The Company maintains an unrivaled distribution system that enables its portfolio of more than 125 owned, licensed and partner brands to be available nearly everywhere people shop and consume beverages. With a wide range of hot and cold beverages that meet virtually any consumer need, KDP key brands include Keurig , Dr Pepper , Green Mountain Coffee Roasters , Canada Dry , Snapple , Bai , Mott's and The Original Donut Shop . The Company employs more than 25,000 employees and operates more than 120 offices, manufacturing plants, warehouses and distribution centers across North America.
Benefits built for you: Our people are the heart of our business, which is why we offer robust benefits to support your health and wellness as well as your personal and financial well-being. We also provide employee programs designed to enhance your professional growth and development while ensuring you feel valued, inspired and appreciated at work.
Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and affirmatively seeks diversity in its workforce. Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. recruits qualified applicants and advances in employment its employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability, genetic information, ethnic or national origin, marital status, veteran status, or any other status protected by law. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Candidates must be able to pass a background check and drug test, as applicable for the role.