We Are HiringAMITA Health Home Care is hiring a full-time day Registered Nurse to join our multidisciplinary home health care team. This position will provide you autonomy as you will manage your daily visit schedule independently.
Schedule: Full-time days, Monday -Friday with on call rotation or every other weekend and alternating holidays.
Service Areas: La Grange, La Grange Park, Countryside, Brookfield, Hodgkins, Westchester, and surrouding areas. You will receive a laptop or android tablet and iPhone, and your supplies will be delivered directly to the patient with no office pick-up required. This position will offer you support through our well-constructed onboarding and orientation program. This role is eligible for a $10,000 sign-on bonus, provided you successfully complete all pre-employment requirements subject to the terms and conditions of the offer. Former associates of six months or less are not eligible.What You Will DoAs a RN on the AMITA Home Health Care team, you will provide home care services to our patients who require extended professional medical care, most often following a hospital stay or when recovering from surgery. You will be an advocate for the quality of life for your patient with the ultimate goal of patients achieving independence and returning to their previous health status.You will have the opportunity to:
What You Will NeedLicenses/Certifications/RegistrationRequired Credential(s):
- Deliver a comprehensive range of services through 1:1 patient interaction, including nursing, rehabilitation, and advanced wound care. Implement and monitor patient care plans.
- Provide emotional support and education for family members.
- Use hospital resources to ensure the continuity of treatment and communication throughout the patients transition home.
- Attend monthly virtual staff meetings.
- BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Drivers License credentialed from the Illinois Department of Motor Vehicles (IL-DMV) obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Registered Nurse credentialed from the Illinois Board of Nursing obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Diploma from an accredited school/college of nursing required.
Why Join Our Team
- One (1) year of nursing experience preferred. No New Grads.
AMITA Health, one of the largest health systems in Illinois, is comprised of 19 hospitals and more than 230 sites of care. With more than 900 providers in its medical groups, 26,000 associates and 7,000 physician partners, AMITA Health serves over 6.6 million residents in the greater Chicagoland area.
We are committed to improving accessibility to healthcare in the communities we serve. We hold ourselves accountable to our patients and one another, and we work hard to treat the whole person, body, mind and spirit. Our compassionate, talented team members are the source of our strength, and we invest heavily in their well-being. We offer significant professional opportunities, career advancement potential, comprehensive training and competitive wages. Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
AMITA Health will provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all associates and applicants for employment regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identification or expression, age, disability, marital status, amnesty, genetic information, carrier status or any other legally protected status or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the "EEO is the Law" poster:
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Please note that AMITA Health will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. AMITA Health will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.