We Are Hiring
We are hiring nursing grads to join our Registered Nurse New Graduate Residency Program at AMITA Health Resurrection Medical Center Chicago. We are offering a $2,500 sign-on bonus
to eligible applicants.
*FALL 2020 RN GRADS ENCOURAGED TO APPLY! What You Will Do
Founded in 1953, AMITA Health Resurrection Medical Center Chicago is a comprehensive medical center located on Chicago's northwest side. Our award-winning, 337-bed academic hospital offers highly specialized tertiary care. We offer a world-class open-heart program and other heart and vascular care, as well as a nationally accredited breast center and a Comprehensive Stroke Center. AMITA Resurrection is ranked among the best Illinois hospitals for neuroscience and stroke care.
This position offers you:
- Provide direct nursing care in accordance with established policies, procedures and protocols of the healthcare organization.
- Implement and monitor patient care plans.
- Monitor, record, and communicate patient condition as appropriate.
- Serve as a primary coordinator of all disciplines for well-coordinated patient care.
- Note and carry out physician and nursing orders.
- Assess and coordinate patient's discharge planning needs with members of the healthcare team.
What You Will Need
- Tuition reimbursement to advance your nursing education
- Certification review course and exam reimbursement to demonstrate clinical excellence
- Clinical leadership council to become engaged and lead best practice changes in your speciality
- Preceptor classes to teach how to educate and guide future AMITA Health nurses
- Charge nurse classes to grow your leadership skills
Why Join Our Team
- Graduated nursing school within one year of start or transfer date.
- Less than six months of nursing experience by start or transfer date.
- Registered Nurse credentialed from the Illinois Board of Nursing obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
AMITA Health, one of the largest health systems in Illinois, is comprised of 19 hospitals and more than 230 sites of care. With more than 900 providers in its medical groups, 26,000 associates and 7,000 physician partners, AMITA Health serves over 6.6 million residents in the greater Chicagoland area.
We are committed to improving accessibility to healthcare in the communities we serve. We hold ourselves accountable to our patients and one another, and we work hard to treat the whole person, body, mind and spirit. Our compassionate, talented team members are the source of our strength, and we invest heavily in their well-being. We offer significant professional opportunities, career advancement potential, comprehensive training and competitive wages. Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
AMITA Health will provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all associates and applicants for employment regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identification or expression, age, disability, marital status, amnesty, genetic information, carrier status or any other legally protected status or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the "EEO is the Law" poster:
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Please note that AMITA Health will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. AMITA Health will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.