We Are HiringWork Schedule: 8am - 430pm, Monday- FridayWhat You Will Do
Coordinates comprehensive plan of care for patients.
What You Will Need
- Oversee primary needs of patient, including assessment of client and family/caregivers, and develop comprehensive plan of care.
- Provide primary home care/consultation to complex client and family needs within area of expertise and in collaboration with physician.
- Monitor patient care through assessments, evaluations and/or patient records.
- Advocate for resources and removal of barriers.
- Maintain ongoing dialog with supervisor and other health providers to ensure effective implementation of health plan.
Licensure / Certification / Registration:
- Counselor credentialed from the Illinois Department of Financial and Professional Regulation preferred.
- Social Worker credentialed from the Illinois Department of Financial and Professional Regulation preferred.
- Case Manager credentialed from the Commission for Case Manager Certification (CCMC) preferred.
- Counselor preferred.
- Social Worker preferred.
- High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience, or Associate's degree, or Technical degree required.
- Bachelors in a related field
Why Join Our Team
- History of housing case management, knowledge of HIV/ mental health/ substance use
- Good oral and written skills
- Preferred history of billing Medicaid
- Must have valid drivers license
AMITA Health, one of the largest health systems in Illinois, is comprised of 19 hospitals and more than 230 sites of care. With more than 900 providers in its medical groups, 26,000 associates and 7,000 physician partners, AMITA Health serves over 6.6 million residents in the greater Chicagoland area.
We are committed to improving accessibility to healthcare in the communities we serve. We hold ourselves accountable to our patients and one another, and we work hard to treat the whole person, body, mind and spirit. Our compassionate, talented team members are the source of our strength, and we invest heavily in their well-being. We offer significant professional opportunities, career advancement potential, comprehensive training and competitive wages. Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
AMITA Health will provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all associates and applicants for employment regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identification or expression, age, disability, marital status, amnesty, genetic information, carrier status or any other legally protected status or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the "EEO is the Law" poster:
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Please note that AMITA Health will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. AMITA Health will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.