We Are Hiring
ROTATING WEEKDAY AND WEEKEND NIGHTS 11P TO 7A What You Will Do
Perform computerized tomographic procedures for the diagnosis of disease and injury according to protocols established by radiologists.
What You Will Need
- Prepare and position patients and select anatomic and technical parameters accurately.
- Prepare and administer contrast media and/or medications within the accepted scope of practice and applicable state and federal regulations.
- Observe patient during procedure and report abnormal activity.
- Monitor protocols and recommend updates or refinements as warranted.
- Follow radiation safety procedures and guidelines.
Licensure / Certification / Registration:
- Amrcn Reg Rad Tech-Radiography obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date required.
- BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date required.
- Radiology Technician credentialed from the Illinois Emergency Management Agency (IEMA) obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date required.
- One or more of the following:
- Radiologic Technologist specializing in Radiography credentialed from the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date. Radiology Tech licensure issued by the IL Emergency Mgmt Agency required in combination with Radiologic Tech registration through American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT).
- Radiologic Technologist specializing in Computed Tomography credentialed from the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date. Radiology Tech licensure issued by the IL Emergency Mgmt Agency required in combination with Radiologic Tech registration through American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT).
- Amrcn Reg Rad Tech-Cmptr Tmgrp preferred.
- High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience, Associate's degree, or Technical degree required.
Why Join Our Team
- Two years of experience as a CT Tech preferred
- Ability to perform CT and Xray exams
AMITA Health, one of the largest health systems in Illinois, is comprised of 19 hospitals and more than 230 sites of care. With more than 900 providers in its medical groups, 26,000 associates and 7,000 physician partners, AMITA Health serves over 6.6 million residents in the greater Chicagoland area.
We are committed to improving accessibility to healthcare in the communities we serve. We hold ourselves accountable to our patients and one another, and we work hard to treat the whole person, body, mind and spirit. Our compassionate, talented team members are the source of our strength, and we invest heavily in their well-being. We offer significant professional opportunities, career advancement potential, comprehensive training and competitive wages. Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
AMITA Health will provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all associates and applicants for employment regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identification or expression, age, disability, marital status, amnesty, genetic information, carrier status or any other legally protected status or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the "EEO is the Law" poster:
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Please note that AMITA Health will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. AMITA Health will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.