The Taco Bell Assistant Manager is directly responsible for the supervision as well as management of all Team Members during their assigned shift. They take ownership and responsibility of resolving problems, seeks help from others when appropriate and are willing to provide help and guidance to others. They also ensure that the restaurant is a safe place for all employees and customers.Essential Functions
- Interaction with customers: receiving orders, processing sales and monies, and managing customer issues.
- Training and motivating team members.
- Preparation of products.
- Maintaining quality of product.
- Monitoring all service equipment.
- Uncompromising standards in maintaining a clean and safe work environment (per Labor Board and OSHA regulations and Company standards), maintaining a clean parking lot, building exterior, dumpster, and boardwalk, including removal of trash within containers to proper dumpster site(s).
- Unloading, stocking, and maintaining required inventory level.
- Champions recognition and motivation efforts.
- High School Diploma or GED, College or University Degree preferred.
- 1-3 years supervisory experience in either a food service or retail environment.
- Ability to supervise, train and motivate team members.
- Basic business math and accounting skills, and strong analytical and decision-making skills.
- Basic personal computer literacy.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Available a variety of hours to include evenings, nights, weekends and holidays.
- Must be able to work up to a 10-hour shift while standing or walking to perform essential functions.
If you want to build a great career, be part of a winning team, and learn valuable leadership skills, Taco Bell is the place to learn, grow and succeed! You are applying for work with a franchisee of Taco Bell, not Taco Bell Corp. or any of its affiliates. If hired, the franchisee will be your only employer. Franchisees are independent business owners who set their own wage and benefit programs that can vary among franchisees.
Posting ID: 594455769Posted: 2021-02-09Job Title: Assistant Manager