" You are applying for work with a franchisee of Taco Bell, not Taco Bell Corp. or any of its affiliates. If hired, the franchisee will be your only employer. Franchisees are independent business owners who set their own wage and benefit programs that can vary among franchisees."
Taco Bell - PRB Management, LLC is seeking energetic Restaurant General Manager.
Our goal is to empower you be a great leader, develop a positive culture and grow with our organization.
The overall success of your restaurant is in your capable hands. You identify the strongest crew and train them to deliver the best customer experience. You will feel the pride of setting the standard that all other managers strive for. You will be in charge of recruiting and training your people, leading them to be promoted and empowering them to have a successful career. By empowering a team of top performers, you create a culture that is exciting, optimistic and rewarding. Our Benefits for You:
- Competitive Wage w/ annual increases
- Quarterly results-based Incentive plan
- Health Insurance plan with options to upgrade
- Dependent Health coverage; 90%+ employer funded ... a substantial benefit!
- Two Dental plan options
- $100,000 Employer funded Life Insurance policy
- Vacation Time; accruals begin at date of hire. Immediate eligibility for paid holidays
- Vision Insurance
- 401K Retirement Program with employer match (eff. 5/1/20)
- A uniquely rich and positive Company Culture emphasizing mutual respect, diversity and inclusion, learning, personal & professional growth, and care for each individual.
- Role Modelpositive leadership, high energy, effective communication and personal integrity to build and maintain a respectful, results oriented Culture.
- Lead and Supervisea team of employees to ensure compliance with Brand standards, Company policies & procedures, and Government rules & regulations
- Demonstrate curiosityand a passion to learn, to teach, and to help others grow their skills and careers.
- Learn and executein the areas of Revenue Growth, Financial Control, Human Resources, Customer Relations, Marketing, Facilities Maintenance, Technology, and Administrative Duties.
- Energetic with a positive outlook.
- Aptitude to learn in this ever-changing business environment.
- Highschool diploma (College degree is a positive).
- Previous qualified management experience.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Computer and technology understanding.
This Summary Overview generally describes key job standards for PRB/Taco Bell employees. It is not all--inclusive, and a similar job at other Brands, Franchise or License locations may be different.
Posting ID: 594459034Posted: 2021-02-09