Delek US Holdings, Inc.
is a diversified downstream energy company with assets in petroleum refining, logistics, asphalt, renewable fuels and convenience store retailing. We are hiring for the position of Staff Internal Auditor
located in our Brentwood, TN
The Staff Internal Auditor
will help ensure that individual audit projects from a risk based audit plan meet expected audit objectives and efficiently execute the audit program. This role requires the skill set to assist in the effective planning, execution and wrap up of internal audit projects in a team based environment. This professional should have strong communication skills, a team-building attitude, and the ability to multi-task. The successful candidate will have interaction with senior management, business unit management, process owners and information technology teams.
Come and #jointheenergy! We offer top of the line benefits along with health premium re-imbursements.Role & Responsibilities:
Requirements - Skills/Knowledge/Abilities:
- Acquire and maintain knowledge of Delek US Holdings' business activities
- Gain an understanding of the Company's strategy and assist with identifying key business objectives and initiatives which support that strategy
- Assist senior auditors in executing the audit process including planning, interviewing, identifying risks and controls, establishing objectives and the scope of work, developing testing approaches and work programs, preparing work papers and drafting preliminary value added recommendations for all audit types including operational, compliance, financial and fraud
- Assist in identifying efficiencies for the activities under review
- Assist in maintaining an effective quality assurance program
- Participate in departmental initiatives
- Participate in projects related to Sarbanes-Oxley as needed
- Establish working relationships with management, peers, internal audit staff and other internal and external stakeholders
Preferred Qualifications - Education, Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in accounting, audit, finance, or other business-related field
- Up for the challenge to execute audits for areas not previously audited, including assisting in the identification of risks, controls, sources of information, key stakeholders, etc.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Must possess the highest degree of integrity and ethical values
- Knowledge in planning, organizing and project management while maintaining composure under pressure
- Pursue issues with a sense of priority and always think through alternatives and their impacts to other areas
- A self-starter with the ability to prioritize, multi-task, meet deadlines and take ownership of responsibilities
- Ability to adapt to changing business strategies and departmental initiatives
- Flexibility in working with different stakeholders and personalities
- Ability to resolve problems
- Outstanding team building skills
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to challenge how technology can be leveraged to enhance audit coverage and efficiency
- Ability to work well within a self-directed, team-based environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills including effective listening
- Proficient use of MS Office products
- Knowledge of Sarbanes-Oxley preferred
- Knowledge of information systems terminology, concepts and practices a plus
- Experience using audit software, data analysis tools, or other similar audit software a plus
- Experience in the energy industry a plus
- CPA, CFE, CIA, CISA or working toward certification a plus
Integrity We act with honesty and honor without compromising the truth.
Safety We protect the health and well-being of our employees, the environment, and the communities in which we operate.
Maximizing Value We operate with intention and recognize that the ultimate measure of a company's success is the extent to which it enriches employees, customers and shareholders.
Growth Oriented We seize opportunities with agility to expand our business both organically and inorganically to achieve new heights.
Commitment We are committed to our employees, the environment and communities in which we operate while delivering great products, services, and other initiatives that impact lives within and outside the organization.
Innovation & Excellence We have a passion for winning by fostering a culture of curiosity, learning and operational excellence to achieve exceptional outcomes. We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans.
Posting ID: 594460505Posted: 2021-03-22Job Title: Internal Auditor