At STERIS, we help our Customers create a healthier and safer world by providing innovative healthcare and life science product and service solutions around the globe.
Do you have strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills to manage priorities and workflow? Join our team as a Contracts Analyst that will serve as a key contract resource to Customers, field personnel, and strategic sales leadership. Additionally, this role will ensure all Customer requirements are met within the STERIS Corporate profitability objectives. The right candidate will serve as a subject matter expert for Customer contract legal terms & conditions, instruct business rules, partnering with business process owners to ensure that STERIS can execute. In addition the will ensure accurate and timely responses for Business & Legal aspects for Project RFP's and Strategic Accounts RFPs & associated contracts using Corporate Counsel and External Legal Counsel as needed to ensure appropriate risk mitigation.
- Review, draft, and negotiate legal & Business terms for a variety of commercial agreements such as RFIs, RFP's, Master Services Agreements, Customer Contracts, Business Associate Agreements, and provide data for nondisclosure agreements.
- Prepare, review, analyze, and negotiate complex commercial agreements (e.g., PO's, SOWs, etc.) adhering to STERIS Legal & Business guidelines.
- Analyze contract terms and conditions to determine compliance and assess corporate risk, while acquiring appropriate stakeholder feedback.
- Develop & drive adoption of standard operating procedures for proper storing of documentation and leverage metrics to assess business impact and results (i.e., measure cycle time, contract expiration dates, etc.).
- Provide guidance on contract matters to business units or other operational staff, including training to new business unit managers and other employees in contracting practices and procedures.
- Juris Doctorate required.
- Minimum 3 years of legal experience; demonstrated experience in corporate contract negotiations.
- Deep understanding of corporate liabilities.
- Excellent contract negotiation skills, with experience in corporate contract negotiations with external Customers or equivalent environment.
- Strong leadership, analyticaland problem solving skills.
- Excellent organization and time-management skills, accuracy and attention to detail is essential.
- Strong ability to multitask and set priorities to meet competing deadlinesfor many jobs in various phases of completion.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a cross-functional team, in a fast-paced environment; must be a self-starter able to work well under pressure with strict deadlines.
- Excellent computer experience (including database management). Ability to navigate both internal & external data sources to uncover insight & opportunities.Demonstrated knowledge of Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook).
STERIS is a $3B, publicly traded (NYSE: STE) organization with approximately 12,000 associates worldwide and operates in more than 100 countries.
If you need assistance completing the application process, please call 1 (440) 392.7047. This contact information is for accommodation inquiries only and cannot be used to check application status.
STERIS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity and the use of affirmative action programs to ensure that persons are recruited, hired, trained, transferred and promoted in all job groups regardless of race, color, religion, age, disability, national origin, citizenship status, military or veteran status, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, and any other category protected by federal, state or local law. We are not only committed to this policy by our status as a federal government contractor, but also we are strongly bound by the principle of equal employment opportunity.
The full affirmative action program, absent the data metrics required by 60-741.44(k), shall be available to all employees and applicants for employment for inspection upon request. The program may be obtained at your location's HR Office during normal business hours. Nearest Major Market:
Cleveland Nearest Secondary Market:
Akron Job Segment:
Purchasing, Medical, Database, Inspector, Finance, Healthcare, Quality, Technology, Customer Service