Auto req ID: 223679BR
This position is primarily responsible for the set-up, maintenance, and accuracy of the Finished Goods System (FIG), which tracks finished product from the time that it is manufactured or purchased until the product is shipped to route salesmen, distributors, military sales locations or other special customers. This role is the SME for the FIG financial system and acts as the primary finished goods contact for the field and HQ Supply chain.
• Primary contact to FIG baseline IT team
• Calculate intercompany transfer pricing
• Inputs BDC standard costs and performs a quarterly update to ensure accuracy
• Performs account reconciliations
• Validates the accuracy of the FIG reports during and after IT cycles
• Provides training and guidance to FIG admins at all field locations
• Performs research and analysis for FIG admins
• Control owner for various SOX controls
• Perform ad hoc research request from FIG Sr. Supervisor
• Ensure period close entries are recorded and financials are accurately stated
• Bachelor's degree in accounting required
• CPA candidate
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel
• Demonstrate intellectual curiosity and ability to identify process improvement opportunities
Relocation Eligible: Not Eligible for Relocation
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement
Posting ID: 594462691Posted: 2021-03-15Job Title: Cost