CNA - No nights, holidays, or weekends! Come join a fast paced, fun, team-oriented group of professionals in Ambulatory Surgery! $5000 sign on bonus! $2500 paid at start and $2500 paid after 1 year of employmentUp to $2500 in forgivable education loans to pay for recent job-related education expenses! Providence is calling a Certified Nursing Assistant (Ambulatory Surgery, Days, 0.8 FTE) to Providence Holy Family Hospital in Spokane, Washington. We are a community of caregivers delivering every day on our Mission to provide compassionate care that is accessible for all - especially those who are poor and vulnerable. In this position you will:
Qualifications :Required qualifications for this position include:
- Accept and support the mission and values of Holy Family Hospital.
- Support the Performance Improvement process.
- Maintain a safe environment for staff, patients, and visitors.
- Consider individual needs in communication with and assessment and treatment of patients and staff, including ethical, cultural, psychosocial, religious, and age-specific aspects, for age's adolescent through the elderly.
- Support patient rights and the organization's code of ethical behavior.
- Follow the principles and requirements outlined in the Commitments & Compliance Integrity Program, Personnel Policies and Procedures, and any other organizational or departmental materials related to compliance with laws and regulatory requirements.
- Assist with, or perform, according to scope of practice, a timely assessment of patients, according to policies, procedures, and protocols, taking into account age/developmental stage.
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
- H.S. Diploma or GED
- Current WA State certified nursing assistant
About the hospital you will serve.
- Experience in acute hospital setting.
Providence Holy Family Hospital is a progressive, full service hospital in Spokane, Washington, offering a full range of medical and surgical services as well as specialty support and outpatient services. The hospital primarily serves north Spokane County-the fastest growing area in our region. We are currently licensed for more than 270 beds. As a not-for-profit Catholic hospital, every dollar we earn goes back to the community we serve. Providence Holy Family Hospital received several Five Star safety and excellence awards last year, including Patient Safety, Pulmonary, Respiratory and Critical Care.
Posting ID: 594462880Posted: 2021-03-22