At Keurig Dr Pepper (KDP), the consumer is at the heart of everything we do. Join the team at KDP and make a difference to consumers with one of America's leading producers and distributors of hot and cold beverages helping to satisfy every consumer's beverage need, anytime and anywhere.
The Associate Manager, Sponsorships
plays an integral role in bringing KDP brands to life in conjunction with our key brand and sponsorship objectives. This position resides in our Sponsorships Center of Excellence and requires strong personal initiative, accountability, a drive to seek new ideas, and the ability to approach a project with a strategic lens. The position is accountable for developing strategic plans for our sponsorship portfolio both in and out of venue as well as at retail in addition to managing partner relationships and driving commercial alignment to achieve business goals. This position supports the Sr. Manager, Sponsorships and the ideal candidate will bring 3+ years of progressive marketing or related sports and entertainment experience along with a leadership style that infuses inspiration with a passion for making an impact. KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
CHARACTERISTICS OF SUCCESS
- Industry Intelligence and Business Knowledge
- Strong pulse on the sponsorships, sports and entertainment industry to bring newsworthy knowledge to the team that impacts current partnerships and encourages new opportunities
- Develop strong commercial knowledge and business acumen to support annual planning.
- Ensure communication is fully integrated with all brand consumer touch points.
- Support creative agency management; from brief writing through execution in order deliver clear and concise strategic consumer messaging on all initiatives.
- Use entrepreneurial approach to identify new and better ways of thinking that deliver excellence in all executions.
- Flawless Project and Partnership Management:
- Leverage strong project management discipline to deliver contractual asset reviews, sponsorship execution, and post analysis for partnership portfolio.
- Lead development of branded signage, POS, packaging, activation, and promotions. Collaborate with Sales, Marketing, Sponsor, and Agency partners on sponsorship execution. Gain input and alignment from Sponsorship leadership.
- Lead post-analysis, inclusive of asset optimization, valuation and ROI modeling.
- Manage and maintain partner relationships as the main point of contact and conduit to KDP.
- Success Measurement
- Show ability to support and lead negotiation dialogues with assigned partners
- Use data-driven insights to drive speed to decision-making.
- Manage assigned budgets working in conjunction with cross-functional partners.
- Set high performance standards, measures for success and adjust plan to deliver against growth agenda.
- Demonstrate Leadership and Secure Alignment Across the Organization
- Gain alignment from key stakeholders as needed, integrate and collaborate with creative teams, brand, sales, cross-functional, team and agency partners to execute plans.
- Embrace an agile mindset to deliver on growth priorities with speed through adaptability, agility and innovative approaches.
- Work proactively with assigned Sales Teams to provide appropriate asset mix to drive the business
- Cultivate a High-Performing Team
- Deploy general manager mindset to support the development of assigned brands' strategic sponsorship initiatives to deliver our business objectives
- Help drive and maintain the unique KDP culture; own personal development to grow in our organization.
- Create an inclusive environment and inspire others to take action through authentic leadership, passion, and commitment to winning.
- PASSION: People with an infectious spirit who are passionate about beverages, our consumers, our brands, our customers, and winning.
- OPTIMISTS WITH AN ENTREPRENEURIAL SPIRIT: Optimists who are inspired by innovation, creativity, and breakthrough thinking that challenge the conventional and foster new ideas.
- DRIVE FOR IMPACT: Self-motivated leaders that drive their agenda and thrive in a competitive, fast-paced environment. Relentless focus on delivering results and tenacity to get work done with a sense of urgency.
- CHANGE AGENTS: Leaders that are agile, courageous, and push through conflict for speed to action. People that thrive under pressure, take big risks, deliver solutions, and lead the change.
- DATA-DRIVEN DECISION-MAKERS: Ability to scan the environment, remove barriers, recommend solutions, and leverage sound business judgment and analytics to make bold decisions.
- INSPIRATIONAL LEADERS: People who can inspire others to take action through authentic leadership, passion, and commitment to winning. Committed to coaching, challenging, and developing others. Great at the "What" and the "How." Strives to elevate the team versus seeking personal gain.
- Bachelor's degree with a major in Marketing or related field.
- Minimum three years of marketing and/or industry experience with a Fortune 500 CPG corporation, a Major League Team or a Sponsorship / Entertainment agency
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience delivering presentations to senior leadership.
- Astute budget management skills.
This role is based at the KDP Frisco, TX office location and requires approximately 10% travel. Company Overview
Keurig Dr Pepper (KDP) is a leading coffee and beverage company in North America with dual headquarters in Burlington, MA and Plano, TX, with annual revenue in excess of $11 billion. KDP holds leadership positions in soft drinks, specialty coffee and tea, water, juice and juice drinks and mixers, and markets the #1 single serve coffee brewing system in the U.S. The Company maintains an unrivaled distribution system that enables its portfolio of more than 125 owned, licensed and partner brands to be available nearly everywhere people shop and consume beverages. With a wide range of hot and cold beverages that meet virtually any consumer need, KDP key brands include Keurig , Dr Pepper , Green Mountain Coffee Roasters , Canada Dry , Snapple , Bai , Mott's and The Original Donut Shop . The Company employs more than 25,000 employees and operates more than 120 offices, manufacturing plants, warehouses and distribution centers across North America.
Benefits built for you: Our people are the heart of our business, which is why we offer robust benefits to support your health and wellness as well as your personal and financial well-being. We also provide employee programs designed to enhance your professional growth and development while ensuring you feel valued, inspired and appreciated at work.
Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and affirmatively seeks diversity in its workforce. Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. recruits qualified applicants and advances in employment its employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability, genetic information, ethnic or national origin, marital status, veteran status, or any other status protected by law. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled.