Communicate directly with distribution centers and customers to ensure accuracy in documentation, information, and services. Essential Job Duties:
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- Handle phone and emails from customers.
- Call center functions to provide quality customer service.
- Ensure the company establishes and maintains constant communication with customers.
- Understanding of eBay and eCommerce sites (i.e. LKQonline.com)
- Knowledgeable on all aspects of product inventory, data entry, invoicing, cancellations, credits, and customer service inquiries.
- Communicate directly with distribution centers and customers to ensure accuracy in documentation, information, and services.
- Generate sales from online leads.
- Assumes other duties as assigned.
High School graduate required. KNOWLEDGE/SKILLS/ABILITIES
: Must have good written and verbal communication skills along and the ability to work well with others. Must have good customer relations skills. MACHINES, EQUIPMENT, AND SOFTWARE:
Computer, 10-key calculator, multi-user telephone system, copier, fax machine, and Microsoft Office software. PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING CONDITIONS:
This position requires sitting, standing, bending, and lifting. Must be physically able to lift boxes weighing approximately 30 lbs. Must have the ability to work under conditions of frequent interruptions and be attentive to details.
Posting ID: 594464380Posted: 2020-12-21