is an integrated system of physician practices, hospitals, outpatient centers, and more - each element committed to delivering a remarkable healthcare experience for patients and their families. With world-class technology, personal connections, and care that's easier to access and understand, Novant Health is with patients every step of the way on their journey to health and wellness.
Are you seeking a career that will challenge you to never stop short of #remarkable
? Novant Health
is seeking a Licensed Practical Nurse
to serve as a leader of the healthcare team by establishing an authentic personalized relationship with the patient and their support system. Benefits of working with Novant Health
- Leadership development programs, tuition reimbursements & financial assistance with certifications
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Salaries commensurate upon experience
- 403b and matching program
- Paid time off
To learn more about Novant Health as an organization, its culture, Team Members and the communities we serve, visit www.novanthealth.org. #JoinTeamAubergine, Click link below to hear what our team members have to say about Novant Health culture!
At Novant Health, one of our core values is diversity and inclusion. By engaging the strengths and talents of each team member, we ensure a strong organization capable of providing remarkable healthcare to our patients, families and communities. Therefore, we invite applicants from all group dynamics to apply to our exciting career opportunities.
- Education: High school diploma required. Graduate of accredited practical nursing program required.
- Experience: Two year of experience in area of specialty preferred.
- Licensure/certification/registration: Current LPN licensure in appropriate state required. BLS required.
- Additional skills required: Ability to successfully complete generic and department-specific skills validation and competency testing. Has the ability to interpret information to identify each patient's requirements for care relative to his/her age specific needs. Has knowledge and skills necessary to modify care according to patient(s) age.
It is the responsibility of every Novant Health team member to deliver the most remarkable patient experience in every dimension, every time.
- Our team members are part of an environment that fosters team work, team member engagement and community involvement.
- The successful team member has a commitment to leveraging diversity and inclusion in support of quality care.
- All Novant Health team members are responsible for fostering a safe patient environment driven by the principles of "First Do No Harm".
Posting ID: 594465277Posted: 2021-01-25