World Class Assisted Living Memory Care Community is presently seeking a Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) to join our clinical team in Tustin, CA!
At Silverado, we give LIFE to those affected by Alzheimer's and other memory impairing diseases. We are committed to providing a homelike environment, where the residents and their families can enjoy the maximum level of independence, while achieving the highest quality of life, with the safety, dignity, and respect they deserve. Nursing at Silverado is different. Our nurses join Silverado for the culture and the opportunity to build long-lasting relationships with residents, families and associates. As a member of our team, you can take pride in knowing the world is a better place because of your compassion and the many lives that you will enrich.
PROTECTING YOU, PROTECTING OTHERS: We believe our residents, patients and associates deserve to thrive in an environment protected from COVID-19. At Silverado, vaccines are offered and required for all associates. Perks:
- Dynamic home-like setting (complete with pets!)
- Intergenerational model that encourages associates to bring their children to work
- Ongoing clinical and professional growth opportunities regarding leadership forums and dementia training and certification
- Competitive salary, bonus and benefits including: medical, dental, vision, 401K and employee wellness programs and discounts
To apply, please visit our website at www.silverado.com/careers or stop by our community to apply in person at 240 E 3rd St, Tustin, CA 92780.
- Energy, compassion, and a zest for helping others thrive
- A passion and an interest in the geriatric and aging population
- Must be able to read, write and speak English
- Currently licensed as an LVN/LPN
At Silverado, we sincerely appreciate our Associates! Silverado is certified as a Great Place to Work
and is on the Top 50Best Workplaces for Aging Services
list. Silverado offers competitive pay and great benefits for full-time associates including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k) with an employer match, vacation, and sick time as well as great opportunities for growth. Learn more about our Silverado Benefits: http://www.silveradobenefits.com
**Sign-On Bonus paid out as follows: 1/2 after 90 days, 1/2 after 6 months**
Posting ID: 594466043Posted: 2021-03-08Job Title: Nurse Memory Care