US0007 Sysco Virginia, LLC Zip Code:
22801 Minimum Level of Education:
High School or Equivalent Employment Type:
Full Time Travel Percentage:
We offer our associates the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds their expectations. We're looking for talented, hard-working individuals to join our team. Come grow with us and let us show you why Sysco is at the heart of food and service. JOB SUMMARY
Responsible for fueling all trucks and topping off fluid levels in the vehicles. Also responsible for assisting mechanics with preventative maintenance and other tasks in the yard. RESPONSIBILITIES
- Check all fluid levels on the truck and refrigeration units.
- Top off all fluids.
- Fuel trucks and a record amount of fuel given for each vehicle.
- Clean truck cabs and wash trucks as requested and needed.
- Shuttle straight trucks
- Maintain a clean fuel island and keep yard area clean and organized.
- High School or GED preferred
- Commercial Driver's License (CDL), Class B; Class A strongly preferred
- Proven ability to operate small and large straight trucks.
- Frequent bending, stooping, climbing and reaching overhead during the shift.
- Ability to move and carry up to 50 lbs.
- Tolerate all weather conditions, as work is predominantly done outdoors.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
This opportunityis available through Sysco Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates.
Posting ID: 594466682Posted: 2021-03-22Job Title: Fueler