Type of Requisition:
Regular Clearance Level Must Currently Possess:
None Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain:
No Suitability Required Public Trust/Other Required:
Other Job Family:
Software Development Job Description:
GDIT's DOJ/OJP team is looking for a dynamic and experienced PEGA Developers to join our agile teams. As part of our agile team, you will be working closely with other agile team members and Federal staff to implement PEGA based grant case management system.
- Design, develop and support applications built on Pega Platforms in an agile environment.
- Work with project management team to develop overall scope and work plan for implementing requirements.
- Provide technical expertise in identifying, evaluating, and developing effective and efficient solutions that meet business requirements.
- Make recommendations and advise on organization-wide system improvements, optimization or maintenance efforts in software, software development methodologies, lifecycle management, modeling, and simulation.
- Collaborate with analysts in documenting and capturing software requirements in the form of epics, features, user stories, process models and use cases in an agile development environment.
- Work with customers at all levels of technical ability by assisting them in the customization and development of grant management system.
- Review existing documentation to understand system functionality and use that information to implement functionality in the modernized grant case management system.
- Provide guidance and training for the development, maintenance, and updating of Web pages to junior members of the team.
- PEGA Certification PCSA, PCSSA, or PCLSA..
- Work on application using PEGA PRPC 6.x, 7.x, SOAP/REST, XML, Oracle etc.
- Experience in web design and development using HTML and Java is required.
- Must have good communication skills and the ability to work with all levels of management and technical personnel.
- Must possess a working knowledge of browsers, editors
- Experience with PowerShell and Unix shell scripting and Continuous Delivery / Continuous Deployment.
- 12+ years of developer experience (5+ years with PEGA technologies)
- 8+ years working with teams in an Agile development environment
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
- Contract Requires US Citizenship
- Must be able to obtain and maintain an Agency specific Public Trust clearance
- #HashtagGDIT Priority
40 Travel Required:
Less than 10% Telecommuting Options:
Telecommuting Not Allowed Work Location:
USA DC Washington Additional Work Locations:
USA VA Arlington
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Posting ID: 594467063Posted: 2021-02-08Job Title: Developer Architect