This is a frontline supervisor position responsible for maintaining and constantly improving day-to-day operational flow from our DC facilities through their designated 3PL networks to ensure the highest levels of customer satisfaction is achieved. Their primary focus is to confirm Arhaus Standard Operating Procedures are executed by the provider and make certain required delivery deadlines are met. Ensure providers are compliant with operational performance expectations, EDI transmissions and all federal and local regulations.Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Education, Experience and Other Qualifications
- Provide direction and leadership to 3PL hub managers with respect to safety, customer service, quality and cost and ensure that expectations are being met for all key performance indicators.
- Maintains global accountability for transportation initiatives to include the delivery and movement of product to maximize product quality through efficient, accurate transport and delivery of Arhaus products to our clients.
- Collaborative liaison between the regional management, overhead associates, distribution management team, fleet supervisors, and logistics team to drive efficient and cost improvement processes in support of our defined strategic objectives (including but not limited to EDI, order drop validation, and POD acknowledgement).
- Troubleshoots hub level issues using metrics/data and observation to recommend and implement solutions that improve operational service and efficiency.
- Contribute time and skills to the projects team as need for new business implementation.
- Perform focused on-site operational audits to confirm site compliance to company policy.
- Be a strong ambassador of our company culture to all members of the team.
- Develop and present analysis regarding service and spend to the Regional Manager and internal/external management teams to drive continuous improvement and cost reduction savings.
- Supervisor responsibilities include, but are not limited to ensuring providers execute client delivery phone calls, to real time of no less than 2-3 days from receipt of clients order(s) within the providers facility.
- Plans, organizes, and specifies day-to-day operations within the hub to ensure all deluxing repairs, returns or exchanges are executed quickly to reduce delays of delivery into the client's home.
- Responsible for managing to ensure the safe and efficient movement of product throughout the hub, minimizing operational cost and maximizing operational quality, including the movement, tracking and administration of trailers (in conjunction with the line haul department as applicable).
- Work with all D.O.T. regulations to maintain organizational compliance from any legality involving personnel to equipment.
- Follow procedures set forth in this area as well as in entire fleet.
- Maintain all rules on traffic ranging from safety to business specific.
- Investigates, resolves and/or escalates customer service issues as appropriate.
- Education: High school diploma; College degree preferred
- Years of experience: must have 3-5 years in Fleet and/or Home Delivery Operations
- Knowledge of D.O.T compliance is essential
- Valid Driver's license required
- Computer proficiency: Working knowledge of computer programs
- Dedicated to business and allow flexibility with work hours if necessary
Posting ID: 594467177Posted: 2020-12-21Job Title: Hub Supervisor