Account Executive, Higher Education, NC & SCLocation
NC100-NC-Charlotte Office Sprint Job Description
The Account Executive, Higher Education position focuses on the customer life cycle, supporting the growth of Public Higher Education Institutions. The primary responsibilities are to sell to Public Higher Education accounts, renew contracts, increase customer satisfaction, and improve revenue while driving customer retention activity. This is a new business development role, prospecting and hunting for new business.
As a Higher Education Account Executive, your performance is evaluated on your ability to meet sales expectations and maintain a high level of job performance through a variety of metrics focused on building the business. The quality and method of work must be consistently completed in accordance with T-Mobile's core values. To be successful in this role, you must leverage your ability to sell at the C-suite level, and build solid executive relationships based on trust and expertise in this vertical. Req ID
TMobile for Business Location Address
6000 Fairview Rd Ste 1400EOE StatementEqual Employment Opportunity
We take equal opportunity seriously-by choice.
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, religious affiliation, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination, retaliation or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with how we do business and will not be tolerated.Travel Percentage
Yes, Daily/Local Travel Brand
- New Sales activities: Utilize contact list to call leads to generate sales opportunities. Exceed monthly sales, renewal, and churn target goals. Welcome customers to T-Mobile and review service agreement, answer questions regarding service, and probe for additional business. Sustain monthly call goals as expectations dictate. This is a new business development role, prospecting and hunting for new business.
- Account Management and Maintenance Activities: Establish and cultivate customer relationships to drive sales and increase customer base. Complete Customer account maintenance resulting from account reviews. Provide account analysis to determine up-sell and renewal offers. Monitor and resolve customer issues. Track individual account activity and results.
- Extensive use of salesforce.com for territory and funnel management is required. Provide accurate and complete reporting as required.
- Lead the account team and manage the complete life-cycle of the customer experience.
- Successfully completes continuous training to maintain knowledge of products, services, and sales approaches. Uses automated knowledge system, as well as any training tools provided to deliver exceptional service to meet T-Mobile's productivity and quality standards.
- Attains productivity and sales goals based on targeted metrics. Meets/exceeds all departmental goals and business objectives.
- Demonstrates positive and cooperative behavior with customers and coworkers. Demonstrates personal leadership in consistently maintaining high standards for ethical and professional conduct.
- Disburses adjustments and credits as appropriate within established limits and criteria.
As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile USA, Inc. (NASDAQ: "TMUS") is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile USA. Inc. provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and Metro by T-Mobile. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com
- Consistent and documented over achievement of sales goals in large geographic territory
- Sales cycle expert; expertise at the transactional and enterprise level
- Clear ability to lead prospects and customers as opposed to reacting to requests - knowing how to "drive a deal"
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Strong presentation and public speaking skills
- Ability to lead cross functional teams in complex selling opportunities.
- Strong at managing multiple customers sales processes simultaneously.
- Possess strong organizational skills
- 3+ years of demonstrable sales in Higher Education and or State of Local Government. 5+ years strongly preferred.
- 5 years Wireless industry sales experience preferred.
- Wireless industry or technology industry strongly preferred.
- Proven track record of experience selling at the C-Suite of large organizations in required.
North Carolina Schedule
Full TimeTravel Required?
YesOther Locations Available