Protects and provides a safe environment for the hospitals, parking facilities, satellite facilities, employees, patients, and visitors. Assists in controlling access to the facility by periodically patrolling buildings, grounds, and work sites. Acts as a first responder to all emergency incidents, as needed. Education - Required:Education - Preferred:Experience - Required:
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities - Required:
- 1 year Security or law enforcement experience or graduation from a law enforcement academy or military service.
Licensure - Required:
- Ability to exercise sound judgment in making critical decisions.
- Knowledge of applicable codes and government systems.
- Knowledge of access control and alarm maintenance.
- Familiarity with security equipment.
Licensure - Preferred:
- Drivers License Upon Hire
- CPR - Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation within 1 Year
- Health ServicesBCLS - Basic Life Support Upon Hire
- Act 153 Child Clearance Background Check, initial and as required by law. Upon Hire
- International Association for Healthcare Security and Safety (IAHSS) Basic certification Upon Hire
- Basic certification Comprehensive Crisis Management Upon Hire
- First Aid Certification Upon Hire
- ICS 100 ICS 200 ICS 700 ICS 800 Defensive tactics trainingSecurity-related courses as directed and any other training deemed appropriate.
Posting ID: 594795873Posted: 2021-03-17Job Title: Security Officer