Research Associate III / Scientist Biochemistry 1107716
Job Scope & Purpose:
Our Cambridge based client focused in Neurodegeneration is seeking an exceptional RA III / Scientist to join their ranks! In this role, you will be pivotal in helping to execute and drive biochemical experiments that will help generate data for go or no go decision early in the discovery life cycle. You will need to be a self driven, motivated individual to thrive in this role, with a passion for early stage discovery. Apply now to learn more!
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Work independently and as part of a collaborative team to design, plan, and execute experiments, including compound evaluation in both biochemical and cellular assays and study protein function in cellular and biochemistry/biophysics methods
- Data analysis using analysis software and database
- Compound handling and management
Primary Job Requirements:
- More than 5 years experience in preclinical research in drug discovery.
- Experience in running cellular assays for compound evaluation.
- Experience in maintaining primary cells and conducting western blotting, pull-down assay, cell-based immunoassays, and rtPCR.
- Experience in transient and stable DNA transfection and in RNAi gene silencing.
- Experience in compound handling and compound management.
- Experience in enzymology and running biochemical assays are not required but will be a plus.
Whether you are seeking a career change or simply interested in becoming part of our network, you will appreciate the ethics guiding each Stratacuity team member. We build lasting relationships with exceptional biopharmaceutical talent and take great care to protect your personal information. Upon receiving your inquiry, you may be directly contacted by a Stratacuity team member to discuss your career goals. We will not share your information with anyone without your direct prior consent.
PROVEN SCIENTIFIC PLACEMENT
Stratacuity is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Stratacuity will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact us.
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or 844-463-6178.