Apex Systems has a new opportunity for an enthusiastic Sales Representative in Indianapolis, IN! This is a great way to get your foot in the door with a globally recognized delivery brand.
Please find the details below and send in your resume to apply! About the Role:
Despite being a worldwide company, we recognize that the path to success originates from a strong local presence, delivering to our users the best local restaurant selection, one of our main differentiators. The Field Sales are embodying this strategy, by driving the development of specific cities / areas, with a strong focus on restaurants. This role is a rare opportunity to help grow our brand with a strong sense of ownership and have a direct impact on the success of one of our fastest growing markets and drive a step-change in the evolution of the food delivery business.
The role calls for a combination of pre-sales and analytical skills, proficiency in sales and negotiation, customer obsession and organizational skills. You should be comfortable with challenging negotiations and pitching new businesses to customers who are new to this type of service.What You ll Do:
As part of the Field Sales team, you will be in charge of developing partnerships in specific areas and/or cities, helping restaurants and new business lines while thinking big and defining their strategy regarding delivery, the biggest disruption to the restaurant space in decades.
What You'll Need:
- You will negotiate with restaurants on the terms and conditions of our partnerships agreements.
- You will identify key restaurants to partner with to keep enriching the selection already available on our platform, and coordinate with our dedicated Account Managers to ensure the best onboarding. You will be in charge of building the best restaurant offering.
- You will acquire an extensive knowledge of the area and cities to identify further options to keep developing our platform (new suburbs to cover, new categories to partner with...)
- You will act as an ambassador of the company's mission, brand, and product
If you are interested, please email your resume to Tammi Mendiola at email@example.com
- 2-3 years' experience in B2B sales, business development, marketing, entrepreneurship or consulting. A bachelor's degree is required.
- Sharp negotiator, pre-sales, and analytical mindset. You'll find creative solutions to engage with partners and will be driven and motivated by commercial challenges.
- Able to work autonomously with minimal oversight, prioritize, and ready to tackle different initiatives and adapt to a constantly changing work environment.
- Flexibility to travel across the region to meet with clients.
- Contributor to a synergistic work environment where people learn from one another and continuously improve processes on behalf of users.
- Excellent Communication skills, multilingual is a plus (Mandarin, Spanish)
- Proficient in Google Suite or Microsoft Office, and a CRM tool (Salesforce preferred) or SQL is a plus.
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or 844-463-6178.