Our Crew Members work closely with and assist others to attain the highest level of Restaurant quality and operations performance to ensure that "every Guest who chooses Culver's leaves happy."
Essential Functions of the position include:
1. Master and possess the skills - kitchen and/or front-of-house - necessary to provide quality products, exceptional Guest experiences, and superior hospitality in a fast-pace, quick service restaurant environment.
2. Must be willing to work with others as part of a connected team.
3. Must be willing to learn Culver's methods and procedures, and to accept and apply feedback from your trainers.
4. Must be energetic, dependable, and hard-working.
5. Must enjoy meeting daily challenges.
6. Open availability and flexibility are a plus.
We maintain a drug-free and drama-free environment, so if you do not fall into that category, you need not apply.
Posting ID: 594796377Posted: 2021-03-17