Full and Part Time opportunitites available CULVER'S
ASSISTANT MANAGERCOMPANY OVERVIEW
Since 1984 Culver's has been setting the gold standard in quality service. We use the freshest ingredients to prepare every guest's meal to order - serving each with a smile and creating an experience you can't get anywhere else. This position is responsible for maintaining excellence in guest service and quality control to ensure the company mission that every guest who chooses Culver's leaves happy. This position directly reports to the General Manager.
The True Blue Crew is as genuine as Culver's handcrafted meals, and for us it's more than a job. It's about making someone's day just a little brighter. We challenge crew members to take their skills to the next level, offering many opportunities for growth and leadership. Who knows, maybe you'll operate your own Culver's some day!
To learn more about our history and values, visit us at www.culvers.com. TRUE BLUE CREW MANAGER RESPONSIBILITIES
- Runs shifts effectively to ensure quality products, guest service, and restaurant cleanliness meets Culver's system standards.
- Demonstrates positive and effective role modeling for all team members through appearance and attitude.
- Exhibits proficiency on all restaurant positions.
- Prepares and reviews daily reconciliation report against daily control totals from cash register system ensuring accuracy.
- Ensures team is cross-trained to be capable in all positions in order to assist as business dictates.
- Maintains an adequate team on each shift to meet labor cost standards.
- Assists in recruiting and hiring for additional True Blue Crew positions as needed.
- Completes food inventory order accurately, using forecasts and projections based on current restaurant sales.
- Observes and maintains daily inventory levels as well as ensures shelf life and rotation of inventory is maintained.
- Delegates and verifies restaurant/equipment cleaning is completed during each shift.
- Uses judgment, common sense and sensitivity in addressing issues and guest concerns.
- Builds effective relationships with both external (guests and vendors) and internal (team members).
- Practices clear, concise, and honest communication in both verbal and written formats.
- High school diploma/GED required, College degree is a plus.
- Minimum of 1 year experience in a supervisory role.
- Restaurant or food service industry experience preferred.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Must be able to meet the physical demands of this position including standing, walking, and handling for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 lbs. frequently.
- Positive, friendly, and upbeat attitude is required.
Posting ID: 594796506Posted: 2021-03-17Job Title: Assistant Manager