Retail Co-ManagerJob Description - OverviewWho's right for the job?
- Someone who can work well in a fast-paced environment.
- Someone that enjoys challenging work.
- A person who has a track record of successful retail management.
- A hands-on, motivational manager.
If that's you, then Hobby Lobby
could be the place for you!Co-Manager
is the highest position we bring someone onboard in store, and from there you work your way to Store Manager and above!As a successful Co-Manager:
Auto req ID
- You will directly assist the Store Manager in the daily operations of your assigned location.
- You will effectively identify and prioritize daily merchandising opportunities to enhance store presentation.
- You will be an integral part of the Hobby Lobby team to learn, then teach and coach new team members.
#833 Eau Claire Co-Manager Job Description - Requirements
- Previous retail management experience.
- An entrepreneurial spirit and ability to make sound decisions in a fast paced environment.
- Open to relocation for promotion.
- Competitive Wages
- Medical, Dental and Prescription Benefits
- 401(k) Program with Company Match
- Paid Vacation
- Personal / Sick Pay
- Employee Discount
- Life Insurance and Long Term Disability Insurance (LTD)
- Flexible Spending Plan
- Holiday Pay
Safety Sensitive Position - subject to pre-employment drug testing where applicable by law. Equal Opportunity Employer
For reasonable accommodation of disability during the hiring process call (877) 303-4547. State/Province
Eau ClaireAddress 1
4606 Golf RoadZip Code
Posting ID: 594796532Posted: 2020-12-23