Under the supervision and direction of the Manager, Supply Chain, performs a variety of warehouse duties including unloading trucks, receiving, storing activities, stocking shelves and picking patient supply ordersResponsibilities:
- Accurately inputs received materials into the computer system and forwards proper documentation to manager
- Maintains and replenishes supplies at the pick stations in the appropriate quantity levels
- Unloads delivery vehicles containing a variety of drugs, supplies and equipment
- Maintains storage areas and warehouse equipment in a neat, clean, orderly and safe manner
- Obtains patient pick sheets and accurately picks patient supplies ensuring that the correct quantity and type of supply is picked
- Receives, stores, organizes and rotates stock utilizing proper storage methods and procedures
- Accepts and signs for vendor deliveries, verifies receipts and packing slips against purchase orders to ensure accuracy, performs follow-up procedures on ordering and reports any damages, shortages and discrepancies to manager
- Performs general physical activities in order to load, unload, sort and move drugs, supplies and equipment by hand or by using material handling equipment
Licensure, Certifications, and Clearances:UPMC is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veteran
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Basic knowledge of computers
- Basic knowledge of supply chain methods and procedures
- Familiar with the use of material handling equipment
- Good organization and time management skills required
- High attention to detail required
- Good interpersonal skills required
More than just competitive pay and benefits, UPMC's Total Rewards package cares for you in all areas of life &emdash; because we believe that you're at your best when receiving the support you need: professional, personal, financial, and more.
At UPMC, we're driven by shared values that guide our work and keep us accountable to one another. Our Values of Quality & Safety, Dignity & Respect, Caring & Listening, Responsibility & Integrity, Excellence & Innovation play a vital role in creating a cohesive, positive experience for our employees, patients, health plan members, and community. Ready to join us? Apply today.
For the best application experience, we encourage you to apply for this job from a non-mobile device.
Current UPMC employees must apply in HR Direct
Posting ID: 594796788Posted: 2021-03-10