We Are Hiring
Sr. Salesforce ArchitectLocation: Virtual/RemoteWhat You Will Do
Converts business requirements into application/data/infrastructure architecture and detailed design. Responsibilities:
Complexity of Work:
- Provide end to end architecture expertise across the Salesforce platform.
- Develop solutions consistent with the overall enterprise architecture.
- Identify conflicts between Salesforce platform architect, enterprise architecture, and vendor solution implementation.
- Identify solutions and formulate implementation and migration strategies.
- Provide expertise on Salesforce best practices, solutioning for large data volumes, data integration, security, and scalability.
- Create design and code standards, provide deployment critiques as part of the architecture review board, and contribute to the Salesforce Center of Excellence.
- Review all programmatic code and declarative customization prior to production deployment.
- Scope work required for expanding the use and functionality of Slaesforce.
- Set standards and provide leadership for developers, app builders, and administrators.
- Collaborate with data teams across the organization to use middleware tools and design effective data flows.
- Monitor Salesforce releases and work with Salesforce success managers to ensure our enterprise Salesforce org is taking advantage of the latest enhancements and standards.
- Track short term trade offs and plan for remediation of technical debt if needed.
- In collaboration with executive leadership and business stakeholders, prioritize development efforts toward addressing bug fixes and making functionality enhancements.
The role requires critical thinking skills, decisive judgment, and the ability to work with minimal supervision. Must be able to work in a stressful environment. Personal Protective Equipment:
Follows Standard Precautions using personal protective equipment as required. Desired Qualifications
What You Will Need
- 3-5 years building Salesforce based automations.
- 1-2 years of experience with Apex and/or Lightning Web Components.
- 2 years designing Salesforce based solutions in an enterprise environment.
- High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience, or Associate's degree, or Bachelor's degree required.
- Master's degree preferred.
Why Join Our Team
- 5 years of experience required.
- 10 years of experience preferred.
- 2 years of leadership or management experience required.
- 5 years of leadership or management experience preferred.
Ascension is a faith-based healthcare organization dedicated to transformation through innovation across the continuum of care. As one of the leading non-profit and Catholic health systems in the U.S., Ascension is committed to delivering compassionate, personalized care to all. In FY2020, Ascension provided $2.4 billion in care of persons living in poverty and other community benefit programs. Ascension includes more than 160,000 associates and 40,000 aligned providers across a national network of ministries. We offer rewarding careers across more than 2,600 sites of care - including 146 hospitals and more than 50 senior living facilities - in 19 states and the District of Columbia. Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Ascension Technologies is an equal opportunity employer (EEO) and affords equal opportunity to all associates and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status. For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the "EEO is the Law" poster:
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
Posting ID: 594797051Posted: 2021-03-03Job Title: Senior