Come work for the world's leading private employer of Registered Dietitians!Sodexo
ia seeking a Clinical Nutrition Manager
at Essentia Health Hospital
for our 135 bed acute care hospital in Fargo, North Dakota. Fargo, ND, is the largest city in North Dakota.
Residents of Fargo enjoy a small town community feel with larger community opportunities. The area is expanding rapidly with dining and entertainment options. In addition, Minnesota Lakes Country is a short 30-60 minute drive from Fargo and 4 hours from Minneapolis/St Paul is within a 4 hour drive as well. We are also home to North Dakota State University, University of Minnesota at Moorhead and Concordia College. $5000 Sign On Bonus Available!West Fargo Named One of the Best Places to Live in the US
The Clinical Nutrition Manager
- Report to the General Manager
- Have direct oversight of the Clinical Nutrition Program and Patient Services Call Center
- Have a passion for improving the patient experience
- Assist with operations of the unit to drive quality
- Be highly motivated with a minimum 1 year management experience;
- Be a self-starter, a team player, and possess good time management skills.
- Weekends or holidays when needed
- Be able to work well with physicians, nursing, and ancillary staff.
- Be experienced with the ADIME model and the nutrition care process.
- Experience with electronic medical records is preferred.
- Be self-directed, flexible, hardworking and a team player.
- Must be a Registered Dietitian or eligible for ND licensure before start date.
Learn more about Essentia Health Hospital http://www.essentiahealth.org/Main/Home.aspx
Learn more about Sodexo's BenefitsIs this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who have:
Not the job for you?
- Registered Dietitian credentials and be licensed in ND is required;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Good time management skills be a self-starter and a team player; and/or
- The ability to work well with physicians, nursing and ancillary staff.
At Sodexo, we offer Dietitian positions in a variety of business segments, including Schools, Universities, Health Care and Senior Living locations across the United States. Continue your search for Dietitian jobs.Working for Sodexo:
Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and career growth opportunities. As the largest private employer of dietitians, we have tremendous job opportunities for registered dietitians who are looking to get more out of their career!
Functions as the in-unit lead Clinical leader for a medium to large account or multiple accounts under one contract in a system. Manages the daily operations of nutrition services through direct supervision of both non-exempt employees and entry-level exempt professional employees.
-Directs daily operations of nutrition programs and ensure customer and client satisfaction levels are met.
-May provide direct nutrition care to population served
-Establishes and executes operating standards, implements quality improvements, manages the budget and communicates them to other departments.
-Maintains and develops client relationships and client satisfaction for nutrition services.
-Promotes nutrition services and stays current with most recent nutrition-related trends, research, policy, certifications, and standards of practice.
-Manages employees to ensure they meet goals, cost controls deadlines, and collect outcomes.
-Ensures compliance with all federal, state and local regulations as well as Sodexo/client policies and procedures (e.g. Health Dept., HIPAA/Privacy Act, Joint Commission, quality assurance, safety, operations, and personnel).
-Assists in the development of new business service(s) for the client, regional or national initiatives, projects, and implements the service program(s).
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor's Degree
Basic Management Experience - 1 year
Basic Functional Experience - 2 years work experience in health care including hospitals, nursing homes, assisted or independent living facilities, long-term care, retirement homes, or clinics + registered dietitian
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.