You ask instead of command. You see opportunities rather than problems. Share your vision and inspire others.
Sodexo is seeking a General Manager 6
to oversee the Food and Nutrition Services Department at MountainView Hospital Las Vegas, NV.
MountainView Hospital is a state-of-the-art, full-service medical facility located in the heart of Northwest Las Vegas, one of the fastest growing areas in the valley We are looking for candidates who will:
The ideal candidate:
- have oversight of day-to-day operations;
- deliver high quality food service;
- achieve company and client financial targets and goals;
- develop and maintain client and customer relationships;
- develop strategic plans;
- create a positive environment; and
- ensure Sodexo Standards are met.
- represents a proven track record of developing and executing plans that drive results
- exemplifies professional communication skills and a passion for a high level of customer service
- possesses a working knowledge of Sodexo Food Management Systems (FMS) and Market Connections (MSC), and is proficient in computer skills and report management
- has experience in the retail industry; driving sales and customer satisfaction
- actively partners with community leaders to support outreach opportunities
- upholds food and physical safety standards compliant with HACCP and all regulatory requirements for food service establishments (Department of Health Services, etc.,)
- develops and leads a diverse team through team building, coaching and accountability
- fosters a culture of innovation and empowerment (remaining current on industry trends- Health, Wellness, Sustainability, etc.,)
- embodies a Zero Harm mindset
- will have 3-5 years of expereince managing Food and Nutrition Services in a healthcare setting or similar environment.
Learn more about MountainView Hospital
Learn more about Sodexo's BenefitsNot the job for you?
We offer Food Service Management and Catering positions in a variety of business segments, including Corporate, Schools, Universities, Government and Agencies, Health Care, Senior Living and Sports and Leisure locations across the United States. Continue your search for Food Service Management jobs. Working for Sodexo:
At Sodexo, you will find the ingredients for a great career in food service management specializing in Catering. With benefits including schedules that encourage work-life balance and continuing education opportunities, you'll enjoy an improved quality of life that's unique in the hospitality industry.
Directs all contract management service operations at a single account/unit. Maintains customer satisfaction and good public relations. Manages through managers and is accountable for the contract. Senior-most person assigned to an account, may have multiple clients and/or satellite locations.
Provides local leadership and strategic direction while developing team for new and emerging business solutions that sustain growth in the day to day operations.
- Directs all contract services.
- Oversees management/administrative team who are responsible for special functions, cash control and payroll.
- Customer and client satisfaction
- Drives growth
- Financial management
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
Basic Management Experience - 5 years
Basic Functional Experience - 5 years
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.